Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A lot of Disgruntled fans

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Rightly so. I am one of them after todays poor effort.
The team(thats management and players) are not performing and think they are better than they actually are and us fans are well within our rights to vent our frustration/anger to them.
After all we're the ones that fork out our hard-earned cash and travel the length and breadth of the country supporting them with No appreciation at times.
So we missed a great opportunity AGAIN to go back into 2nd but we've 9 games to go to push for the Premier League so lets keep doing what we do best and get behind the team, if they(Team) haven't got the balls/desire to do it then at the end of the season they can F**k Off and we'll move on.
90 minutes every week of HARD work is all we ask.

Re: A lot of Disgruntled fans

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

simon76 wrote:Rightly so. I am one of them after todays poor effort.
The team(thats management and players) are not performing and think they are better than they actually are and us fans are well within our rights to vent our frustration/anger to them.
After all we're the ones that fork out our hard-earned cash and travel the length and breadth of the country supporting them with No appreciation at times.
So we missed a great opportunity AGAIN to go back into 2nd but we've 9 games to go to push for the Premier League so lets keep doing what we do best and get behind the team, if they(Team) haven't got the balls/desire to do it then at the end of the season they can F**k Off and we'll move on.
90 minutes every week of HARD work is all we ask.

I right pissed off and fed up of us switching off, that 2nd goal was a joke !!!!

Previous 2 games I thought we have been a little unlucky, but today I just think we were feckin stupid and wasted two points, for the very first time this season, I am having doubts about automatic promotion even with our easier run in :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

i posted earlier, we are looking a run of the mill team, nothing to shout about, were an ok team, now, if thats good enough to take us to the prem, then put it down to a shit league, but, as i also posted, playing these teams who have nothing to gain, its lets spoil the party today,, :roll:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 pm

ninianblue wrote:i posted earlier, we are looking a run of the mill team, nothing to shout about, were an ok team, now, if thats good enough to take us to the prem, then put it down to a shit league, but, as i also posted, playing these teams who have nothing to gain, its lets spoil the party today,, :roll:

If we are really honest with ourselves we have been a run of the mill team in a shit league all season. Alot of none Cardiff said our squad was not as strong as we thought. I felt they were saying that out of hope than belief. Its becoming very clear ot me now that they were right.