Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Here we go again

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Another period of bad games. Happens every year, well at least twice a year under DJs management.
of course its not his fault but my question to him is whos fault is it then, surely he should know after all this time.

Re: Here we go again

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Another period of bad games. Happens every year, well at least twice a year under DJs management.
of course its not his fault but my question to him is whos fault is it then, surely he should know after all this time.

Dave Jones will find someone else to blame as usual :roll: he has for 6 years why change now.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Another period of bad games. Happens every year, well at least twice a year under DJs management.

At least one of the bad 'runs' (excuse the pun) is usually blamed on 'Blue Flu' which oddly only ever seems to affect the Cardiff City squad.

The end of season collapse is usually tiredness after another exhausting season of trotting around a football field not doing very much. Again oddly this phenomenon only seems to strike at Cardiff City.

The shear bad luck of it all makes you wonder if it’s all a load of bullshit? :shock:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

At least one of the bad 'runs' (excuse the pun) is usually blamed on 'Blue Flu' which oddly only ever seems to affect the Cardiff City squad.

The end of season collapse is usually tiredness after another exhausting season of trotting around a football field not doing very much. Again oddly this phenomenon only seems to strike at Cardiff City.

The shear bad luck of it all makes you wonder if it’s all a load of bullshit? :shock:

Have you given up on this season Tony? You know I think I am going to after todays game. Too many bad days at the office and you know what, I'm expecting more.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Have you given up on this season Tony? You know I think I am going to after todays game. Too many bad days at the office and you know what, I'm expecting more.

Ian I'm lucky in one way in that when I cross the line of the stadium turnstiles I have a natural positivity which makes me believe we can win every game.

However, away from game time I am realistic and I think this season will follow the ones before as we see a great chance for glory blow up in our face. I couldn't actually say we will make the play-offs at this moment never mind automatic promotion.

The route cause is Dave Jones and nothing will change until he is gone. We are a club like Stoke, where we have a great asset in the supporters but unlike our great rivals we haven't got a passionate manager that we can identify with so that asset goes untapped. I know a lot of people won't like hearing this, but when Sam Hammam used the crowd asset we were successful.

What we need is a manager (and probably a CEO) who are energetic, forward thinking and don’t take the lazy options. Only then will we finally throw off one of the last bastions of the Ridsdale era and get back to the way we used to do things.

Until then I will continue to turn up, not in any great hope though.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:48 pm

I know how you feel Ian, really disappointed after today's performance but still trying to keep positive. I just pray we don't bottle it yet again.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Dave Jones will find someone else to blame as usual :roll: he has for 6 years why change now.

he'll be blaming you next :lol: