Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Today's game

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Whittinghams goal was one of the best of the season it was class unlike the rest of our first half performance. The first half no passion no comitment no interest. The second half we had passion comitment but no quality. And why do we come across keepers who pull of massive upon massive saves when ours can not.
Why do we always cocede so soon after scoring ourselves. We couldn't hold onto a f*cking dog lead

Re: Today's game

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Whittinghams goal was one of the best of the season it was class unlike the rest of our first half performance. The first half no passion no comitment no interest. The second half we had passion comitment but no quality. And why do we come across keepers who pull of massive upon massive saves when ours can not.
Why do we always cocede so soon after scoring ourselves. We couldn't hold onto a f*cking dog lead

its hard to sum up our performances...ok no luck what so ever and opposition goal keepers are pulling off some amazing saves. but the attacking force we had at the start of the season seems to have changed. we have the players to score plenty of goals but it isn't happening. little bit worrying but we will pull through and get 2nd spot :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Because we dont have the bottle to do it and that I'm afraid is being rubbed off from our manager.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:57 pm

some of the players do not have the bottle especially bothroyd which im suprised at....but DJ seems to ahve bottled it slightly. i will change my mind if we play well and get 3 points on saturday but we need to change things around fast!