Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE ONLY THING I'VE GOT TO SAY IS "

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 pm

NO COMMENT

Dave Jones Says it All in My Opinion through his teams displays end off.

Re: " THE ONLY THING I'VE GOT TO SAY IS "

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Well said. The man's a menace!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 pm

:( :( :( :( :(
Forever Blue wrote:NO COMMENT

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Bunch of wankers led by the wankerman

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Same old story mate, bottling it again, players and manager to blame in my eyes, we are not going up again this season, simply not good enough and dont deserve to either. :(

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:39 pm

100% correct :ayatollah:

heard some fans it aint jones fault its the players its a bit a both jones is responsible its his team hs got to motivate the players he brought them players in we need a togetherness passion and bottle but we got nothing like that i wish we had neil warnock yes ill call him a c**t but if he was our manager id love him here takes no shit and is very passionate :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:41 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:

heard some fans it aint jones fault its the players its a bit a both jones is responsible its his team hs got to motivate the players he brought them players in we need a togetherness passion and bottle but we got nothing like that i wish we had neil warnock yes ill call him a c**t but if he was our manager id love him here takes no shit and is very passionate :ayatollah:

Someone said that to me and I said, Hmm So Who bought and chose the players ?/who manages them ? / So is it the players every season for the last 6 seasons ? He went say no more.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfc_4_life wrote:

Someone said that to me and I said, Hmm So Who bought and chose the players ?/who manages them ? / So is it the players every season for the last 6 seasons ? He went say no more.

its the same old story every season and yes how can he say no more difrent players every year same old problem say no more :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 pm

nobby wrote:

Same old story mate, bottling it again, players and manager to blame in my eyes, we are not going up again this season, simply not good enough and dont deserve to either. :(

Dai,

I am so down, I really thought we would win this one and once Whitts Scored I thought we would go on to hammer them, One fan said to me, its like a pre-season friendly out there in the first half. 2 RUBBISH TEAMS.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Have to agree, we have had the same old thing for the last few years,,,, players have changed year on year , we get probably the strongest team for many a year and we still get the same old shit...

The only constant is DJ, surely that says it all.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:

Dai,

I am so down, I really thought we would win this one and once Whitts Scored I thought we would go on to hammer them, One fan said to me, its like a pre-season friendly out there in the first half. 2 RUBBISH TEAMS.

I thought we would hammer them after Whitts goal, but yet again we proved that we have no passion or togetherness to succeed and DJ just kept his hands in his pockets again. Im so down at the moment the passion i have for the team and club is slowly being drained from my body. But ive been a fan for long enough to expect any different especially in DJ reign. :(

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:48 pm

When a manager at a football club gets the sack, we always here about how they are never given time to put their stamp on the team before getting the bullet.

In future Chairman who sack managers should use the counter argument that Dave Jones at Cardiff was given plenty of time and and money and what the f**k did he do?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:48 pm

doesnt seem like DJ has much control in the dressing room atm and he isn't putting the players under pressure at all..the players dont seem to have the same drive as they did at the start of the season. our back four are much stronger than at the start of the season but attacking wise i think we have been poor. with chopra out now, bothroyd needs to step it up, he was better today but still not good. i just dont get where the passion has dissapeared to? when we lost in the final players were in tears etc and they seem like they dont care. decent crowd today but i wonder where the passion from players and fans has gone? very worrying

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:When a manager at a football club gets the sack, we always here about how they are never given time to put their stamp on the team before getting the bullet.

In future Chairman who sack managers should use the counter argument that Dave Jones at Cardiff was given plenty of time and and money and what the f**k did he do?

Well Said Tony, Millions he has had in wages, he is a nearly man and an ARROGANT MAN.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:58 pm

look on the bright side, he's got 8 games to save his job, if he can't turn it around and put a run together he deserves what he is going to get.
the real shame is, whilst we are at our strongest the division is at its weakest, we won't get another chance to go up in a top two position like this for a while, gutted to be honest, i can't believe we are fcuking it up when its there for the taking. :evil: :evil:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:02 pm

profound.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:When a manager at a football club gets the sack, we always here about how they are never given time to put their stamp on the team before getting the bullet.

Well Said Tony, Millions he has had in wages, he is a nearly man and an ARROGANT MAN.

i wouldn't say Dave Jones has done " f**k all" since he has been here. i mean come on he has taken us from a team struggling in the championship now to a team fighting for a premiership place at the top end of the table,he took us on that great fa cup run that will never be forgot. I will admit now he should be doing much better. But to say he has done f**k all in the six years he has been here is madness in my opinion

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

We just look so short of ideas and it reminds me of a team that needs freshening up. We've been like this for over a year now though. I just can't see us going on a run. It's going to be a horrible end to the season. Keep the support though lads. Nothing we do now will change Jones as manager or the players so even through the hard times we have to remain positive, no matter how hard it is.

Come May, if it all goes balls up, then we moan and make changes to the management et al. Until then though we keep going. We grit our teeth, knuckle down and carry on supporting.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 pm

ccfc95 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

i wouldn't say Dave Jones has done " f**k all" since he has been here. i mean come on he has taken us from a team struggling in the championship now to a team fighting for a premiership place at the top end of the table,he took us on that great fa cup run that will never be forgot. I will admit now he should be doing much better. But to say he has done f**k all in the six years he has been here is madness in my opinion

hes brought cardiff up from mid table to a promotion chasing side...but then again look at blackpool....they changed manager...no big funds and they get promoted straight away. DJ has taken us to a play off final and fa cup final and that was brilliant but although he has done well at the club...at this moment in time he should be doing better. especially with the team he has.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:10 pm

my earlier thoughts

DO WE WANT IT ENOUGH?
by ABLOCKBLUE » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 pm

THE PLAYERS AND THE FANS?

THE PLAYERS SHOULD BE RUNNING AROUND , CHASING EVERYTHING DOWN
THEY ARE 6 WIN S FROM THE PREMIERSHIP
WHERE IS THEIR PASSION AND COMMITMENT
WHEN I PLAYED FOOTBALL WE WOULD HAVE DIED TO BE THIS CLOSE............

THE FANS

I KNOW ITS HARD BUT THIS MAYBE OUR LAST BIG CHANCE TO GO UP
SUPPORT THE TEAM. I KNOW A LOT MAYBE GONE BY THE END OF THE SESSON
BUT CARDIFF CITY WILL STILL BE THERE

JONES AND THE PLAYERS READING THIS PULL YOURSELVES TOGETHER
IT MIGHT BE ALL OF YOURS LAST CHANCE

I BELEIVE WE CAN STILL GO UP DO YOU? :evil: :evil:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:11 pm

ccfc95 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Burnley/Jacks/Watford/Hull/Blackpool etc etc have had NO MONEY IN PREVIOUS YRS EITHER PROMOTED or CHALLENGING UP THERE EVERY YEAR.

PLEASE PLEASE DONT GET ME STARTED ON THAT ARROGANT b*stard, AS I COULD PUT 5 POINTS AGAINST EVERYONE YOU COULD FOR HIM.
IF YOU WANT TO DISCUS IT REMIND ME TOM NIGHT, I AM SO FED UP TONIGHT. I WILL DEF GIVE YOU A GOOD DEBATE ON DAVE JONES I PROMISE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:12 pm

If anything, Jones started ballsing it up as soon as he had money to spend!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:16 pm

ABLOCKBLUE wrote:my earlier thoughts

DO WE WANT IT ENOUGH?
by ABLOCKBLUE » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 pm

THE PLAYERS AND THE FANS?

THE PLAYERS SHOULD BE RUNNING AROUND , CHASING EVERYTHING DOWN
THEY ARE 6 WIN S FROM THE PREMIERSHIP
WHERE IS THEIR PASSION AND COMMITMENT
WHEN I PLAYED FOOTBALL WE WOULD HAVE DIED TO BE THIS CLOSE............

THE FANS

I KNOW ITS HARD BUT THIS MAYBE OUR LAST BIG CHANCE TO GO UP
SUPPORT THE TEAM. I KNOW A LOT MAYBE GONE BY THE END OF THE SESSON
BUT CARDIFF CITY WILL STILL BE THERE

JONES AND THE PLAYERS READING THIS PULL YOURSELVES TOGETHER
IT MIGHT BE ALL OF YOURS LAST CHANCE

I BELEIVE WE CAN STILL GO UP DO YOU? :evil: :evil:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

AT THIS MOMENT THE PLAYERS DONT WANT IT ENOUGH.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Burnley/Jacks/Watford/Hull/Blackpool etc etc have had NO MONEY IN PREVIOUS YRS EITHER PROMOTED or CHALLENGING UP THERE EVERY YEAR.

PLEASE PLEASE DONT GET ME STARTED ON THAT ARROGANT b*stard, AS I COULD PUT 5 POINTS AGAINST EVERYONE YOU COULD FOR HIM.
IF YOU WANT TO DISCUS IT REMIND ME TOM NIGHT, I AM SO FED UP TONIGHT. I WILL DEF GIVE YOU A GOOD DEBATE ON DAVE JONES I PROMISE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

dont test annis on the dave jones subject...he has many points that we hear on a regular basis on the forum bus :lol: Annis...i reminded you after the whistle against palace and i will remind you again now...somebody said we had an easy run :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:25 pm

i know much your against him annis as i read the board very often but dont post much on here, :lol:

But all i am trying to say is that in my opinion i just don't think that he has been a total disaster i agree with you he is a miserable sulking man, but to say he has not done anything here is madness, yes he has not done enough but he certainly hasn't done nothing since he has been here

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Sorry to say this, but the only way they'll be a welsh side in the prem next season, is if the peg selling gypo's get there, cos we don't have a cat in hells chance. So much talent and yet every other team wants it more than we do.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:35 pm

So much for his motivational speech to the players.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:44 pm

none of our fans want the same dissapointment as last season... we want the players to give it their best shot and one way of doing that is by the DJ showing passion and commitment and getting the played hyped up for games. its a good decision that they have had a dressing room lock in to discuss things but i cant see him shouting at the players and really getting them going...think its more like hands in pockets and asking a few questions.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:39 pm

From Facebook

Graham Sanders
The most damning things said are the things unsaid Annis. Couldn't agree with you more.
2 hours ago · Unlike · 2 people

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:41 pm

From Facebook

Gareth Hughes Todays first 20 minutes was as bad as an alan durban side. At least under durban the players gave their all but didnt have the quality. Jay should be dropped next saturday.
about an hour ago · Like · 2 people

Neil Courtney
The writing , sadly is on the wall , Ive supported DJ fully & debated long and hard with those whove advocated his removal
! I think it best if he goes now , weve got nothin much to loose , weve already blown it , its now apparent to me h...
See more
about an hour ago · Like · 2 people

Bryan Newman dj kept them all in the changing rooms for over a hour giving them a bollocking,should av had ashley cole to shoot some of them !!!!!
about an hour ago · Like

Darren Stevens Dave jones is he a manager or a parasite bleeding our club dry. My thoughts a parasite with his huge wages + payin his old mate naylor 10k a week get rid of jones + all the premadonnas + bring in players who av passion + will die 4 our club.
about an hour ago · Like · 1 person

Alex Brain shud wipe f--kin floor with thm
about an hour ago · Like

Nigel Pepper I've give up !!!
16 minutes ago · Like