Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Have the Malaysians really supported Jones ? "

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:22 pm

I really don't think so , did he really get all the players he really wanted, like balls he did......

Re: Have the Malaysians really supported Jones?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:27 pm

He said at the start of the season its the best squad he has worked with so i think they have, January he also gets backing with high profile loans so i think they have supported the fat scouse bottler all the way :evil:
He has way under achieved with this squad :( :evil:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 pm

DJ is playing too much football manager he thinks he can signing ronaldinho on loan because he did on the game, also because he actually dont speak to any of the players on the game (and it works for him) he thinks it will work in real life! :lol:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 pm

i think they have, these players dj asked for, are well paid, they could have said no, but are paying the wages?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:DJ is playing too much football manager he thinks he can signing ronaldinho on loan because he did on the game, also because he actually dont speak to any of the players on the game (and it works for him) he thinks it will work in real life! :lol:

That's a quality post mate :ayatollah:

Re: " Have the Malaysians really supported Jones ? "

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:59 pm

he has been given the backing off the malaysians...hes got the players he wanted and one player he didnt (ramsey :lol: ) but theres only so much they can do...DJ needs to start playing his part and get the boys winning games. he needs to step up and lead them

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:06 pm

James Vaughan? Wayne Routledge? Lonergan?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:12 pm

tomcat wrote:I really don't think so , did he really get all the players he really wanted, like balls he did......

Ask the question in another way, did all the 24 Championship managers get the same financial backing?

Jones' squad costs £16m in wages alone, so are you telling me that Barnsley the club we couldn't beat today, are paying anything like that?

What about Swansea a team above us in the league, with a wage bill more than half of ours.

TC DJ has had backing, the brutal truth is he can't manage what he has been given.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:13 pm

tomcat wrote:James Vaughan? Wayne Routledge? Lonergan?

yeah but thats sheer greed from DJ....hes already got chopra bothroyd mc naughton heaton etc etc....then we got bellamy ramsey oli JET which should be enough. would routledge make a massive difference? maybe a little but not a massive difference...james vaughn didnt impress me that much when i went to palace midweek....jones brought in many players and it seemed like thats all we needed to get promoted but when the going gets tough he cant jus blame it on him wanting new players in order to get promotion.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:28 pm

I FEEL HE HAS HAD THEIR FULL BACKING
LOOK AT THE SQUAD

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:29 pm

If we fail to get promoted it will be all Jones' fault. I'd be happy to finish 7th if it means we'll see the last of him.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Of course hes had the backing look at our squad

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:39 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:If we fail to get promoted it will be all Jones' fault. I'd be happy to finish 7th if it means we'll see the last of him.

i think we will only see the last of jones when we get to the prem and he fails to deliver...even with backing off the malaysians. i did say when we get promoted this season because i really think we will make it. things will change and i would be suprised if he got the boot this season. even if it wasnt working for him if we got promoted im not 100% sure if the malaysians have the bottle to show DJ the door..they can prove me wrong but i have a feeling that they may give him chance after chance until it is a ridiculous decision to keep him at the club.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Are they not paying a portion of Bellamy's wages out of their own pockets?

No excuses this time for Dave Jones I'm afraid - none at all.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm

davids wrote:Are they not paying a portion of Bellamy's wages out of their own pockets?

No excuses this time for Dave Jones I'm afraid - none at all.

agree, taking bothroyds crap performances out of the equation..bellamy hasn't been great either

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:07 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:If we fail to get promoted it will be all Jones' fault. I'd be happy to finish 7th if it means we'll see the last of him.

But would it? :?: :evil:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:49 am

NN2Blue2 wrote:

But would it? :?: :evil:

Well if not, there'll be a fycking riot :twisted:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:27 am

Injury prone/Everton wanting full payment, Newcastle wanting full payment, Preston not wanting to sell.

How dare those Malaysians not provide endless funds, especially since DJ had already said we've the best squad the club has ever had!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am

nerd wrote:

Injury prone/Everton wanting full payment, Newcastle wanting full payment, Preston not wanting to sell.

How dare those Malaysians not provide endless funds, especially since DJ had already said we've the best squad the club has ever had!

agree....DJ has been givien what hes wanted and we have seen at certain games that we can make autos but when the going gets tought just like yesterday....DJ is going to blame it on not having some of the players he wanted in jan..thats a weak excuse tbh. we definately have a team that is good enough.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am

Lonergon is NOT playing for PNE and is training at Everton ........ he was NEVER going to come to Cardiff in a million years .

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:08 am

are you joking?? he's had more support than any other Cardiff City manager in history, any other club would have sacked him at xmas, or after the play offs last year! Theyve allowed him to sign players of the calibre of Craig Bellamy and we must have signed at least 10 more players since last summer! Why are we looking for alternative excuses for failure? The only reason we are shit is because of our manager! This season he has been appauling!