Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just got in from work,so couldnt go to game,so be honest

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:59 pm

what was the game like,ive read carls update saying jonesy had a lockin so.................what happened,the truth please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: just got in from work,so couldnt go to game,so be honest

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:05 pm

krab wrote:what was the game like,ive read carls update saying jonesy had a lockin so.................what happened,the truth please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you dont want to know, just forget it, :lol:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:09 pm

i bet you had more sparks flying in work today, than at the game today :lol:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 pm

A dreadful first 20 minutes which was broken by a wonder goal from Peter Whittingham.

Central midfield then went on holiday thinking the game was won so Barnsley equalised.

The half-time time talk must have sounded as inspirational as a suicide letter as we again started woefully. 20 minutes from the end the crowd took up the baton and the team finally responded with a second goal.

Just as we were looking forward to going second in the league Barnsley equalised again from a free-kick which should have been dealt with easily.

The usual suspects let us down, McPhail and Whittingham were AWOL in central midfield, Jay is putting in minimum effort as he looks forward to his Bosman move in the summer and Hudson and Keinan look venerable without Oli in front of them.

I'm also not that convinced about Bywater but may be that's a little unfair.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:21 pm

ninianblue wrote:i bet you had more sparks flying in work today, than at the game today :lol:

you are right,working in the steel works,and F@ck me some sparks in their,not good todaqy then mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:A dreadful first 20 minutes which was broken by a wonder goal from Peter Whittingham.

Central midfield then went on holiday thinking the game was won so Barnsley equalised.

The half-time time talk must have sounded as inspirational as a suicide letter as we again started woefully. 20 minutes from the end the crowd took up the baton and the team finally responded with a second goal.

Just as we were looking forward to going second in the league Barnsley equalised again from a free-kick which should have been dealt with easily.

The usual suspects let us down, McPhail and Whittingham were AWOL in central midfield, Jay is putting in minimum effort as he looks forward to his Bosman move in the summer and Hudson and Keinan look venerable without Oli in front of them.

I'm also not that convinced about Bywater but may be that's a little unfair.

ow shyt,we definetly need someone in mid field that can dominate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: