Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EVEN THOUGH WE DROPPED POINTS AGAIN

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:56 pm

..There's no need for this sort of behaviour especially in the family stand. Same guy, every match we do bad he shouts his head of, WE want Jonsey out etc.

Today he was going at it on his own, my mate says to him- no you want Jonsey out!

His reply was, xxxx off, hand signals, about to errupt basically.

He's entitled to his own opinion but why shout it out, infront of little kids who are absoutley shitting themselves.
Last edited by matthewpope534 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: EVEN THOUGH WE LOST

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 pm

we lost did we ?

we drew last time i saw

Re: EVEN THOUGH WE DROPPED POINTS AGAIN

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:59 pm

bleed_blue wrote:we lost did we ?

we drew last time i saw

oops! good point, changed it now

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm

we drew last time i saw

It felt like a loss though

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:

we drew last time i saw

It felt like a loss though

true

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:05 pm

matthewpope534 wrote:..There's no need for this sort of behaviour especially in the family stand. Same guy, every match we do bad he shouts his head of, WE want Jonsey out etc.

Today he was going at it on his own, my mate says to him- no you want Jonsey out!

His reply was, xxxx off, hand signals, about to errupt basically.

He's entitled to his own opinion but why shout it out, infront of little kids who are absoutley shitting themselves.

i coud see him from the my seat in the grandstand totall wanker hewas the only one shouting jones out and gesturing to you with the vsigns

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Find out his seat number and get him watched. If he wants to launch into that sort of abusive tirade he can move into another stand.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 pm

as i was walking out i could see the stewards pointing towards him so hopefully they would have had a word as he was bang out of order especially when your sitting in a stand where parents buy tickets there for their kids because it will be an atmosphere more suited for children