Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sorry lads but ive completely lost faith

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:38 pm

after todays result the players dont want it got no bottle no passion dont care if dave jones has locked them in the changing room its jus same old bullshit every season under jones be lucky to get play-offs people need to stop licking dave jones ass we wont go up this season jones should have gone after defeats to bristol and watford earlier in the season need a clear out end of season and start again and a new manager ill still be there suporting them but my faith has completely gone hope im proved wrong but i cant see it :ayatollah:

Re: sorry lads but ive completely lost faith

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 pm

my faith as gone before today but like you said hope we proved wrong.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Agree DJ should have gone after Watford , Wurzel defeats. also whats worrying me, is the the owners of our Club seem to be saying very little, cant imaging Sam Hamamn being so quiet :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:56 pm

blue nile wrote:Agree DJ should have gone after Watford , Wurzel defeats. also whats worrying me, is the the owners of our Club seem to be saying very little, cant imaging Sam Hamamn being so quiet :ayatollah:

are the malaysians ever there to put pressure on jones? gethin jenkins dont know football if sam was ere he would be on to dj or dj prob wernt even be here right now :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:
blue nile wrote:Agree DJ should have gone after Watford , Wurzel defeats. also whats worrying me, is the the owners of our Club seem to be saying very little, cant imaging Sam Hamamn being so quiet :ayatollah:

are the malaysians ever there to put pressure on jones? gethin jenkins dont know football if sam was ere he would be on to dj or dj prob wernt even be here right now :ayatollah:

Love or hate Sam, the man had a huge personality, and your right DJ would have gone by now under him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:06 pm

blue nile wrote:
ccfc_4_life wrote:

Love or hate Sam, the man had a huge personality, and your right DJ would have gone by now under him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sam has done good and bad things in the past everyone wil agree yes he had a huge personality and he passionate and got involved with the fans :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 pm

so have i, i didn't think for a minute we wouldn't get 3 points today its just depressing me

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:23 pm

neeball wrote:so have i, i didn't think for a minute we wouldn't get 3 points today its just depressing me

me to mate my uncle says i take it to heart but i cant help the fact is i love this club been watching for 12 years since i was 9 was so depresing seeing todays game :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:41 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:after todays result the players dont want it got no bottle no passion dont care if dave jones has locked them in the changing room its jus same old bullshit every season under jones be lucky to get play-offs people need to stop licking dave jones ass we wont go up this season jones should have gone after defeats to bristol and watford earlier in the season need a clear out end of season and start again and a new manager ill still be there suporting them but my faith has completely gone hope im proved wrong but i cant see it :ayatollah:

Mine went ages ago. Just hope Jones get's the bullet this season.