Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ALI ON THE MIC........

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 am

I hope Ali is doing the Wales v England game in 2 weeks ........ he's always been great at the Mil Stad :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 am

Aikendrum wrote:Born in Wales, Bread in wales as far back as great grand parents and beyond and ive no interest in the welsh language.

Its out of date,ugly and gutteral and makes us look and sound f*cking stupid if you ask me, The welsh accent is all you need.

Personally if given the chance id shuve that Mic where the sun doesnt shine and get someone with a bit more tact and inteligence on the Mic.

Good for you then you stupid c**t.
People like you are an embarrassment to Wales, and probably one of the reasons why our home support has so little passion these days, we used to be proud to be Cardiff, proud to be Welsh and proud to be different.
You don't have to speak Welsh to respect your history and tradition, one of the reasons why the Welsh language is spoken by so few in South Wales is directly down to the English trying to destroy it in the last few centuries.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:25 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Aikendrum wrote:Born in Wales, Bread in wales as far back as great grand parents and beyond and ive no interest in the welsh language.

Its out of date,ugly and gutteral and makes us look and sound f*cking stupid if you ask me, The welsh accent is all you need.

Personally if given the chance id shuve that Mic where the sun doesnt shine and get someone with a bit more tact and inteligence on the Mic.

Good for you then you stupid c**t.
People like you are an embarrassment to Wales, and probably one of the reasons why our home support has so little passion these days, we used to be proud to be Cardiff, proud to be Welsh and proud to be different.
You don't have to speak Welsh to respect your history and tradition, one of the reasons why the Welsh language is spoken by so few in South Wales is directly down to the English trying to destroy it in the last few centuries.

No offence, but if we were so proud to be Welsh, we'd leave the league structure and play in the Welsh league...

I've no problem Ali speaking in Welsh - although if he's his own agenda there, it's quite sad - but surely the order should be English first, then Welsh given the vast majority of the crowd can't speak Welsh.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:31 am

nerd wrote:
No offence, but if we were so proud to be Welsh, we'd leave the league structure and play in the Welsh league...

I've no problem Ali speaking in Welsh - although if he's his own agenda there, it's quite sad - but surely the order should be English first, then Welsh given the vast majority of the crowd can't speak Welsh.

Fair point, but being proud to be Welsh doesn't mean I want to see Cardiff in a shit league playing (even) shitter football.
I've got no problem being in the English League, just like I've got no problem living in England for work reasons.
I'm still a proud Welshman, unlike these un-cultured philistines cluttering this topic :twisted:
Last edited by CF14-SE14 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:31 am

I don't speak Welsh like the majority of fans however anything that adds to the alien, foreign,strange and unsettling feeling that ENglish clubs feel when the visit CCS is fine with me. Please remember they have no idea that we don't understand what Ali is going on about. They think that we all speak Welsh, eat seaweed and go home for a post match cuddle with the sheep of the week!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am

The Welsh language sounds retarded and is extremely embarrassing. Only mongs from shitholes like the Valleys and West Wales speak it.

English only @ the CCS please.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:40 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:The Welsh language sounds retarded and is extremely embarrassing. Only mongs from shitholes like the Valleys and West Wales speak it.

dont call me a mong u tw*t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:52 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:The Welsh language sounds retarded and is extremely embarrassing. Only mongs from shitholes like the Valleys and West Wales speak it.

And that's what the English rulers used to say in our schools, in our churches etc etc.
People like you make me sick, the bridge is to the East, why don't you and all the other traitors go and f**k off that way.
You don't have to speak Welsh to be proud of the tradition and the fact that after all the opposition and hatred the Welsh language has had to take it is still here.
So many other countries have lost languages due to colonialism and narrow mindness.
I'm proud that Wales fought back.
:ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:55 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:

And that's what the English rulers used to say in our schools, in our churches etc etc.
People like you make me sick, the bridge is to the East, why don't you and all the other traitors go and f**k off that way.
You don't have to speak Welsh to be proud of the tradition and the fact that after all the opposition and hatred the Welsh language has had to take it is still here.
So many other countries have lost languages due to colonialism and narrow mindness.

Why should we be proud? What tradition? Wales is a no mark country around the world that is just fact.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:09 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

Why should we be proud? What tradition? Wales is a no mark country around the world that is just fact.

Thanks to traitors like you.
If you cannot respect your own culture you will never be able to respect and understand other cultures.
Regarding Welsh traditions, I don't have time to go through our proud history and culture, we might not be a powerful nation or a large nation but we have enough to be proud about.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:26 am

littlebluebird wrote:Well the answer for all you anti-Welsh bastards?

f**k off to England and support a team from England, where they all speak English and you won't have to suffer any Welsh things any more.
Takes a whole 5 seconds out of your day to hear the language of your country and you antagonise about it...simple answer if you can't stand the 'heat' get out of the kitchen!

I swear people LOOK for something to complain about on this board!

Well said my little boy! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Welsh Language is a shit sounding waste of money, thats my opinion. Keyboard warriors need not respond.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Isn't Welsh the oldest language in Europe? I find it very sad that people hate the Welsh language so much. I bet these people claim to be proud welshmen too. Just like the idiots who support Arsenal, Man U etc and take the piss out of people for supporting Cardiff and Swansea. Yet claim they are proud Welsh men when the rugby is on. Hypocritical narrow minded fools.

Anyways, I think that with regards to Ali, there should be less talking and more music. Also Ali, can we have more modern music please instead of the same music over and over and over again. These stupid half time shows when there's interviews etc are just annoying and no one listens. Just do a few announcements and get some music blaring.

A lot of our support are young and if they are listening to some modern music, I'm sure that will fetch atmosohere to the games. Also, what was that advertisement at half time yesterday? Sounded like a Welsh version of the Budweiser adverts. It was truely awful and it was embarrassing.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:15 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

ohh god we are getting history lessons now , :old:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Can't believe you’re having this conversation... in Newport we don't speak welsh, i for one am embarrassed that i don’t / cant speak it. Children in Wales are now being taught welsh, so hopefully it will get stronger. As for Ali, at the Wales games he did he was a star.. keep it up.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:29 pm

littlebluebird wrote:Well the answer for all you anti-Welsh bastards?

f**k off to England and support a team from England, where they all speak English and you won't have to suffer any Welsh things any more.
Takes a whole 5 seconds out of your day to hear the language of your country and you antagonise about it...simple answer if you can't stand the 'heat' get out of the kitchen!

I swear people LOOK for something to complain about on this board!

Here here. Some ppl got a f*cking attitude problem, go and support some English shit

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Am I reading this right? 'Mongs from shitholes like the Valleys and West Wales speak it'

f**k off you English Loving c**t :evil:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:59 pm

you cheeky inbred c**t :twisted:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:37 pm

WTF is going on in this thread. If certain Welsh folk want to speak Welsh that is there buisness and there right. Just because certain posters on here don't like it, what gives them the right to start calling them twats Cunts Mongs Because they want to speak Welsh or have no objection to it being spoke by Ali. If these posters are offended by the Welsh language then that is there problem deal with it instead of very brave name calling on a message board. Because where Eggs are Eggs i bet my last penny you would not say a Dickie bird to there faces. Grow up and if this is your only gripe in life you are very sad individuals.

RANT OVER

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Very surprised that we are having a go at Ali, he always try's to get the atmosphere going comes across as a good geeza.

like the mic thumping classic. :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:59 pm

I can't really believe what I am reading.
Welsh is OUR language. Its part of our culture. I think its amazing that it still exists considering how it was literally beaten out of school children by the English. Surely we should be celebrating it? Even if you can't speak it, or have no interest in it, the last thing we should be doing is labelling our own people, who speak our own language, as mongs or idiots or whatever.

tash wrote:i for one am embarrassed that i don’t / cant speak it

I feel the same. My gran spoke fluent Welsh, and I'm kind of sad now I didn't take the chance to learn a bit more when I had the chance. If I move back to Wales after uni, I am going to see if I can go to some night classes or something.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Well done Ali.
Da iawn ti.

Oh no that makes me a bilingual mong now!
Sorry old bean. :roll:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Diolch. Hoffwn i weld ti cerdded mewn i tafarn lleol yn gorllewin Cymru a ddweud yna. ;)

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Your an idiot. Dwi'n dod o Caerdydd a gallu siarad Cymraeg. We're a welsh club in Wales and THE LANGUAGE OF WALES can be spoken whether pricks like you like it or not.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:52 pm

norfolkblue wrote:I don't speak Welsh like the majority of fans however anything that adds to the alien, foreign,strange and unsettling feeling that ENglish clubs feel when the visit CCS is fine with me. Please remember they have no idea that we don't understand what Ali is going on about. They think that we all speak Welsh, eat seaweed and go home for a post match cuddle with the sheep of the week!

huh ! you saying i`m the only one who does this, :oops:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:56 pm

f**k off you c**t coz i will personally come down to the ENGLISH part of the city and batter you ! you understand :evil: :evil:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:03 pm

evil c wrote:

f**k off you c**t coz i will personally come down to the ENGLISH part of the city and batter you ! you understand :evil: :evil:

p.s. pm me if u dare :twisted:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Quite a few people got the wrong end of the stick there and i probely could of worded it better but i am from the Valley's and tact is not a skill i have in abundence, but when you say fuckoff and support an english team etc etc, could you tell me how many cardiff City players speak welsh ?

You dont know me and just because i dont like the welsh language and have no interest in speaking it doesnt mean i like the english.

It may be called english but its the most comon language on the planet and we all speak it, just like IP is the most comon network protocol language all devices need to speak it to comunicate.

If a computer hates IP because its english and wants to speak welsh and wont tolerate any other device that doesnt want to speak welsh instead of IP he wont get very far on the network.

Id die for my country if needed ,i still dont want to to speak welsh though.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Aikendrum wrote:Quite a few people got the wrong end of the stick there and i probely could of worded it better but i am from the Valley's and tact is not a skill i have in abundence, but when you say fuckoff and support an english team etc etc, could you tell me how many cardiff City players speak welsh ?

You dont know me and just because i dont like the welsh language and have no interest in speaking it doesnt mean i like the english.

It may be called english but its the most comon language on the planet and we all speak it, just like IP is the most comon network protocol language all devices need to speak it to comunicate.

If a computer hates IP because its english and wants to speak welsh and wont tolerate any other device that doesnt want to speak welsh instead of IP he wont get very far on the network.

Id die for my country if needed ,i still dont want to to speak welsh though.

does it matter if any of the cardiff team speak welsh? for fucks sake, its not the wales national team! i don`t hear the national anthem before the game, i go down there to support the team, nothing else matters :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:26 pm

STOP NOW... Jones will blame Ali now thats 1 excuse Jones havent used yet and you are giving him the idea :lol:

Ali does a great job and we are a welsh club I do not speak welsh and feel annoyed as I wish I could speak welsh