Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

so who exactly are our leaders?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Dj, obviously not? Bellers? i cant say he has been pulling up any trees lately? everyone apart from super kev today was f*cking awful!

what about the england international Jay? you truly are wasting a talent lately. you should have been owning that short arse paul mcshane but he made you look poor)

whitts goal of the season? i honestly wont remember it if we dont get up.

i do like the CB pairing, just think they got f**k over by there midfield today.

and from kick off you could see we were going to be too lightweight in the centre of the park!!

I have just about had a tits full of well paid players and staff going missing, you can blame the fans for being on your back, but come the end of the season... if we dont get promoted nobody apart from kev would deserve a decent move away because you are showing yourselves to be gutless and have no bottle.

i cant even say i know what our problem is anymore.. its all gone to shit as far as i can see??
even to the point that i wouldnt mind not going up just to to ship out the biggest bunch of pussies i have ever seen play and manage for my club.

we need a proper football man at the club.. a man manager, a tactician. a leader and a ruler..

either dj has lost the dressing room or he doesnt know what he is doing? can anybody honestly see any of the current squad taking a bollocking of the management? i really cant!

bad news either way!

it may be a heat of the moment rant, but i am f*cking fuming tonight..

and I dropped my clarkes pie! :evil:

Re: so who exactly are our leaders?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:27 pm

thats bad news, was it a full pie, or had you eaten any of it, nowonder your fuming :roll: