Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's Sum Today Up...

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:56 pm

THIS HAS PROBABLY ALREADY BEEN SAID BUT...

Chris Burke made a fundamental difference today.
he's such a talented player but DJ can't open his eyes and see it.
give bellamy or mcphail a rest and let burke have his chance

As for the atmosphere, I wasn't even at the game yet listening to the commentary i could hear no-one singing for 60 minutes.
we all need to get behind the team and sing. if they don't have any passion we need to give it to them. as for those booing at the final whistle, i judge you.

Attendance: 25,000 at the beginning of the season
Now it barely reaches 22,000 (bar today)
people can't see that the players need us to be there to help them.

i am only one Cardiff fan so i can't make a difference myself but the attitudes on this board and of the fans in general needs to change. sorry if u disagree with me but that's just how i feel.

nine games left guys, so
keep the faith guys, keep the faith

Re: Let's Sum Today Up...

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:39 pm

So you critisise people for not singing.....why dont you get down ccs and sing! I pay £400 a year to go and if i want to boo them i f*cking will ( i dont by the way) we pay money, we do what we want to. Burke made fuk all difference they were all a disgrace!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:44 pm

bit of a harsh post from John Wayne lol. I pay £400 a year as well and I voice my opinion, but only to other fans. I dont wanna shout negative things and abuse cos its helping no one. People wanted Naylor out of the team so booed him, well that did a lost of use cos he just got beaten by wingers left right and centre costing us goals instead of gradually improving.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:48 pm

sum up today, you only need 1 word, shite :roll:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:THIS HAS PROBABLY ALREADY BEEN SAID BUT...

Chris Burke made a fundamental difference today.
he's such a talented player but DJ can't open his eyes and see it.
give bellamy or mcphail a rest and let burke have his chance

As for the atmosphere, I wasn't even at the game yet listening to the commentary i could hear no-one singing for 60 minutes.
we all need to get behind the team and sing. if they don't have any passion we need to give it to them. as for those booing at the final whistle, i judge you.

Attendance: 25,000 at the beginning of the season
Now it barely reaches 22,000 (bar today)
people can't see that the players need us to be there to help them.

i am only one Cardiff fan so i can't make a difference myself but the attitudes on this board and of the fans in general needs to change. sorry if u disagree with me but that's just how i feel.

nine games left guys, so
keep the faith guys, keep the faith

I have to disagree with the no singing for 60 minutes.

TBH I think crowd actually got to the players in the second half. I can remember Jay just giving up on a pass which was played just behind him and he got a volley from the Ninian and calls for the beast to come on.

The guilt was written all over his face as he trotted away and he was taken off not long after.

However, the incident did seem to galvanise the rest to a greater effort and with the backing of the crowd the second goal finally came; it’s just a shame that defending a lead is something else which has deserted us at the moment.