Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I'LL PROBS MAKE SOME ENEMIES AFTER THIS .."

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:55 pm

But i really dont care

I know people dont like my positivity so if you dont, dont read it

Right today was poor i know

2 points dropped, But we kept on knocking the door and unfortuantly we couldnt get a 3rd

We was sloppy again at the back. No one picked out the sub who made the run to slide it in for them to equalise.

Can you blame DJ for this result ? NO

The subs he made were spot on, and answered all your antics by putting them on before 75 mins

Unfortuantly at the moment we are not having the luck, STONE WALL PEN turned down.

Shit officials

NO LADY LUCK

We need to keep this back door shut.

Quinn was off boil today but the other 3 were amazing - Expecially Super kev. He's a legend

If Swansea, Leeds, Forest and Burnley lost and we drew, would you like to see the table?

QPR - 73 points
Swansea - 66 points
--------------------------
Leeds - 64 points
Forest - 63 points
Norwich - 63 points (game in hand)
Cardiff - 62 points
Burnley - 59 points

We would have ended up being 6th today :(

BUT this is todays table

QPR - 73 points
Swansea - 63 points
-----------------------------
Cardiff - 62 points
Leeds - 61 points
Forest - 60 points
------------------------
Burnley - 56 points

PLEASE DONT START GIVING UP

OUR LAST 3 GAMES - P3 WO D1 L2
SWANSEA - P3 W0 D1 L2

It isnt going to be easy we all know. but dont give up.

Im tamping like every one of you. But being depressed and negative isnt going to help

We accept it and move on

DJ actually was emotional about the equaliser - i watched him .. he went nuts. never seen him like it before

and now he's given them a bollocking and gave them a massive kick up the backside

They should realise there underpreforming and should buck there ideas up for saturday

Stay optimisitc bluebirds
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I'LL PROBS MAKE SOME ENEMIES AFTER THIS .."

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:57 pm

agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:02 pm

glammy74 wrote:But i really dont care

2 points dropped, But we kept on knocking the door and unfortuantly we couldnt get a 3rd

We was sloppy again at the back. No one picked out the sub who made the run to slide it in for them to equalise.

The subs he made were spot on, and answered all your antics by putting them on before 75 mins

Unfortuantly at the moment we are not having the luck, STONE WALL PEN turned down.

Shit officials

NO LADY LUCK

Quinn was off boil today but the other 3 were amazing - Expecially Super kev. He's a legend

If Swansea, Leeds, Forest and Burnley lost and we drew, would you like to see the table?

QPR - 73 points
Swansea - 66 points
Leeds - 64 points
Forest - 63 points
Cardiff - 62 points
Burnley - 59 points

BUT this is todays table

QPR - 73 points
Swansea - 63 points
Cardiff - 62 points
Leeds - 61 points
Forest - 60 points
------------------------
Burnley - 56 points

SWANSEA - P3 W0 D1 L2

Im tamping like every one of you. But being depressed and negative isnt going to help

We accept it and move on

DJ actually was emotional about the equaliser - i watched him .. he went nuts. never seen him like it before

and now he's given them a bollocking and gave them a massive kick up the backside

They should realise there underpreforming and should buck there ideas up for saturday

I agree with a lot of that.

Im still choked by their equaliser.

It wasnt just a pen, but a sending off offense.

but
We cant keep blowing chances like this.

Didnt think Hudson was up to his recent standards today, should have stopped the 2nd goal.

Also Oli, Quinn and mostly Burke were loitering for the cross. IF WE DEFEND LIKE THAT WE DESERVE TO DROP POINTS.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:06 pm

fair play to you,i respect your positivity but there was more than bad luck responsible for another lacklustre performance,i dont think we want it enough and im really beginning to hate home games and im ashmed to say that

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 pm

You make your own luck over the course of a season, the fact of the matter is we are simply not good enough as a team, not good enough at all.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:30 pm

If Norwich win tomorrow they are 4 pts clear of us in 2nd a big gap at this stage of the season and the way we are playing we will not bridge that gap. Glammy you will not make enemies as we are all bluebirds together, but last week we had 12 games to go but now we have 9 but have only gained one point in those 3 very winable games against poor teams. Games are starting to run out we now need to win the next three games and we will then be able to reassess the situation.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Burnely have 2 games in hand and should beat Cov on tuesday night, if we dont beat MiIllwall away next game its Good Night Ireen.

Dave Jones previously said Cardiff were better chaseing the top than being there when they blew the chance to stay top , Chuckle.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:08 pm

You are entitled to your positivity and I do hope some of it rubs off on the team but we were not unlucky as we have been saying this for the last 3 matches now. 1point in nine is simply not down to bad luck as there is something wrong with the team at present.They look like a team who have already resigned themselved to the playoffs and thats where they will finish.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Shit officials

NO LADY LUCK

QPR - 73 points
Swansea - 66 points
Leeds - 64 points
Forest - 63 points
Cardiff - 62 points
Burnley - 59 points

BUT this is todays table

QPR - 73 points
Swansea - 63 points
Cardiff - 62 points
Leeds - 61 points
Forest - 60 points
------------------------
Burnley - 56 points

SWANSEA - P3 W0 D1 L2

We accept it and move on

glammy i admire your positiveity mate wish i still had as much as you. i did at the end of the ipswhich game in which i thought we were really unlucky. goals change games and unfortunately we didnt score in that match if we did i feel we would have won it. same with palace if we scored the pen (which you shouldnt really miss) probably would have won but didnt. and today felt like a loss. for three games now results have gone our way and we havnt capitalised. with games running out i cant see the results going so favourably again.

i know we are still in touching distance but i just feel it in my bones that 2nd place is beyond us now and our end of season slump is not over. :(

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:42 pm

perko84 wrote:
i know we are still in touching distance but i just feel it in my bones that 2nd place is beyond us now and our end of season slump is not over. :(

2nd place is still up for grabs regardless of the norwich game tomorrow ;)

Trust me :D

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Glammy I am so down after today, I thought we would make amends after the 2 previous results against poor opposition, Barnsley were awful, but what does that make us, it was like a pre-season friendly by our players till Whitts scored. I thought we would hammer them then. 1pt from last 9pts against poor opposition :cry:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Glammey I don't want to snipe, but there is a definite difference between being a cheer leader with a realistic positive outlook and a deluded fool who can't see the woods for the trees.

Dave Jones certainly falls into the latter and no matter how positive you or me remain he is the biggest obstacle we have between us and success at this club. That's the truth mate and no-one can sweep that under the carpet.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Not fired up not motivated and starting with Bothroyd again?

Sorry the management team are not doing it for me

:?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 pm

we just not working hard enough, the players seem to think just turn up and the points are ours,gutted for chops today looks a serious one. Not a good place to be just now at CCS lot of bad feelings directed at DJ. we all need to dig in.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Going to get slated but still. I would rather fail this year and lose our so called 'excellent players' if im honest. They are not all that obviously, or we would be 10 pts clear by now. I would rather us be a more down to earth club, with smaller crowds and the fun put back into football. The wimpering and the bullshit that surrounds expectancy is really annoying me now, AND I'M FED UP OF IT.

Guts and determination! Oh wait we would get that if we were in a relegation spot!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:56 pm

THE ONLY WAY THAT OUR PLAYERS WILL SHOW THAT 'GUTS AND DETERMINATION' AND GET US TO THE PREM, IS IF THEY WEAR THE JERSEY WITH PRIDE,I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT IMO THERE ARE A HAND FULL OF PLAYERS OUT THERE THAT APPEAR NOT TO GIVE A TOSS, AND IF THEY CONTINUE 'NOT GIVING A TOSS' WE ARE FIGHTING A LOOSING BATTLE :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:03 pm

vikinblue wrote:THE ONLY WAY THAT OUR PLAYERS WILL SHOW THAT 'GUTS AND DETERMINATION' AND GET US TO THE PREM, IS IF THEY WEAR THE JERSEY WITH PRIDE,I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT IMO THERE ARE A HAND FULL OF PLAYERS OUT THERE THAT APPEAR NOT TO GIVE A TOSS, AND IF THEY CONTINUE 'NOT GIVING A TOSS' WE ARE FIGHTING A LOOSING BATTLE :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree mate :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:04 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
vikinblue wrote:THE ONLY WAY THAT OUR PLAYERS WILL SHOW THAT 'GUTS AND DETERMINATION' AND GET US TO THE PREM, IS IF THEY WEAR THE JERSEY WITH PRIDE,I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT IMO THERE ARE A HAND FULL OF PLAYERS OUT THERE THAT APPEAR NOT TO GIVE A TOSS, AND IF THEY CONTINUE 'NOT GIVING A TOSS' WE ARE FIGHTING A LOOSING BATTLE :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree mate :ayatollah:

SPOT ON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Yes we can do it and i want to remain positive but we should be treating every game as a Cup Final now, chasing every ball and closing down the opposition but some of our players feel they just have to turn up to win. I am going to try and remain positive but the players have to be hungrier and fight for every ball but the games are slipping away now :(

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 am

Shit officials

NO LADY LUCK

QPR - 73 points
Swansea - 66 points
Leeds - 64 points
Forest - 63 points
Cardiff - 62 points
Burnley - 59 points

BUT this is todays table

QPR - 73 points
Swansea - 63 points
Cardiff - 62 points
Leeds - 61 points
Forest - 60 points
------------------------
Burnley - 56 points

SWANSEA - P3 W0 D1 L2

We accept it and move on

Agree, mate....in no way Jones' fault today!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:Glammy I am so down after today, I thought we would make amends after the 2 previous results against poor opposition, Barnsley were awful, but what does that make us, it was like a pre-season friendly by our players till Whitts scored. I thought we would hammer them then. 1pt from last 9pts against poor opposition :cry:

Barnsley were not awful. City were awful. We allowed them too much space and possession. They were better at passing than us, better at defending than us and took 2 of the few chances they had.

If City continue to play with that pedestrian central midfield then we will not win many more games.

Jones needs to get into the loan market asap for that quick, driving midfield play. there must be someone in the PL keen to play and make a point.

Again the defence switched off. Again Bywater nowhere for the goals - he is woeful.