Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MESSAGE TO THE PLAYERS AND MANAGER CCFC

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Lads, what the hell is wrong with you? You are unable to protect a lead, unable to motivate and organise yourselves to see a game out, and worst of all, where is the passion that you should have? If there was as much passion shown by you as there is by our fans we would be walking this league! I gotta ask the question , HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT IT? You owe us a big performance next Sat at Millwall, we will be up for the challenge, WILL YOU?

Re: MESSAGE TO THE PLAYERS AND MANAGER CCFC

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:40 pm

TERRYB wrote:Lads, what the hell is wrong with you? You are unable to protect a lead, unable to motivate and organise yourselves to see a game out, and worst of all, where is the passion that you should have? If there was as much passion shown by you as there is by our fans we would be walking this league! I gotta ask the question , HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT IT? You owe us a big performance next Sat at Millwall, we will be up for the challenge, WILL YOU?

Pull yourselves together you bunch of under-acheiving gonads!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:47 pm

they simply dont want it enough,theres only so much the fans can do,i earn fuckin lousy money flippin burgers in mcdonalds and spend all my money following cardiff city and ive got more passion than all the players put together

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:55 pm

bothroyd, your a disgrace. you pull on an england shirt once and think your god. you lack the one most important thing when you pull on any shirt. ( a heart) chops called on the fans and we were here. you couldnt even be bothered to chase mispasses. the only player today who played for his club,fans and his dream as well as mine was super kevin mcnaughton. i feel sick with the passionless effort and gutless display today. the saddest thing is.. me and my fellow 23000 that were there today will stay pay your wages. sleep well jay...... :x love a well pissed off bluebird.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:03 pm

I really do feel that its well overdue for a change. New Ideas, new tactics, new approach. Someone who doesn't devalue or play down the importance of winning a South Wales derby, someone who can instil the fight and passion that we should see from players PAID to wear our shirt, and SOMEONE WITH THE TACTICAL NOUS TO SEE OUT A GAME WHEN WE HAVE FOUGHT LIKE HELL TO REGAIN THE LEAD. Jonesy, your time is running out and FAST.