Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone Elese Gutted?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:30 pm

im gutted i feel like same old city fall at the final hurdle , funny how we can play sublime beginnin of the season though.
end of the day i dont care about the premier league anymore.

i'd rather us be shit and have fans who appreciate the team support us good buzz round the place, we enjoy it we go away we have alaugh, we dont expect too much from overpaid under performing players, and get over all this heart ache every year!

Re: Anyone Elese Gutted?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:31 pm

im not giving up hope, but the squads getting thinner norwich have a chance to go 4 points clear. , swansea wont be giving out too many more chances on a plate either.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:37 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:im not giving up hope

Good answer

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:43 pm

im certainly not giving up hope but its not looking good is it guys,we should be rolling at this point of the season not going backwards,most of the 'fans' at home dont seem to care either,i feel sorry for the diehards and away fans who spend an awful lot of money following this football club

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:im gutted i feel like same old city fall at the final hurdle , funny how we can play sublime beginnin of the season though.
end of the day i dont care about the premier league anymore.

i'd rather us be shit and have fans who appreciate the team support us good buzz round the place, we enjoy it we go away we have alaugh, we dont expect too much from overpaid under performing players, and get over all this heart ache every year!

This ^
Anything that happens now is a bonus, we seem to do better against the top sides and have a run in of lower/mid table clubs

lets just have a laugh with it, i do think we will go up....
But if we don't at least enjoy being at games with mates ect... :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:31 pm

me totally gutted we scored what i thought was the winner and then we swichted off again

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:37 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:me totally gutted we scored what i thought was the winner and then we swichted off again

that 1 goal alone ,was worth the entrance fee, a bit like the jacks own goal on saturday :ayatollah: