Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Body Language

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Possibly knee jerk because I am/ we are all hurting.

Did anyone notice that not all the team bought into either goal celebrations,and certainly no buy in with the fans for either.

Question? Do some of the players really want to go up? Body language on some say they don't give 2 F..ks.

Is there a lack of harmony in the team?

Sometrhing is clearly wrong.

Re: Body Language

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:55 pm

no motivation from the players and no heart from the players ( apart from bellamy and mcnaughton)

If the players dont give a f..ck then how are the fans going to get behind the players and support them.

Bothroyd deserved all the abuse he recieved today

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:14 pm

I think DJ should bring the team and the fans together, do something, because we have a team of overpaid pros who would not live in the PL.

Sad to see Jay given a hard time but fully deserved.Let us down at Wembley and shit since his cap.Any decent manager would drop him.

People at Cardiff City are paid megadosh. Start earning it. DO THEY WANT IT LIKE WE DO?

I would gladly love anyone to shove my words up my nose but every side we play lately wants it more than us, FACT!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:36 pm

bloobirds68 wrote:I think DJ should bring the team and the fans together, do something, because we have a team of overpaid pros who would not live in the PL.

Sad to see Jay given a hard time but fully deserved.Let us down at Wembley and shit since his cap.Any decent manager would drop him.

People at Cardiff City are paid megadosh. Start earning it. DO THEY WANT IT LIKE WE DO?

I would gladly love anyone to shove my words up my nose but every side we play lately wants it more than us, FACT!

last line sums it up perfectly.
palace, ipswich and barnsley. wanted it more!!!!!!!!
sadly jones will never unite us, hes got the personality and drive of a dead raccoon!