Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARE WE GOING TO BLAME

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Jones today ? I cant think how we can let another silly goal in at the end of a game the way we did with big players like oli , parking Hudson and parking all big guys but still we give silly goals away. All in all we have given away 7points in our last few games, This is not promotion performance at all,its other team thats keeping us where we are , Not our selfs. I dont think we can DJ for this ,if we do we are only doing the same as he does.

Re: ARE WE GOING TO BLAME

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:51 pm

YES

HIS team lost the lead not once but TWICE!!!

he really cannot motivate his players and we have no leader on the pitch.

Bothroyds performance today was disgraceful!! :evil:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:57 pm

its not purely the manager! the bunch of over paid bell ends know whats at stakes, but they dont care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:01 pm

gabbs wrote:YES

HIS team lost the lead not once but TWICE!!!

he really cannot motivate his players and we have no leader on the pitch.

Bothroyds performance today was disgraceful!! :evil:

he did take bothroyd off , positives we scored 2 we didn't lose and we gained a point on jacks and norwich

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:02 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Jones today ? I cant think how we can let another silly goal in at the end of a game the way we did with big players like oli , parking Hudson and parking all big guys but still we give silly goals away. All in all we have given away 7points in our last few games, This is not promotion performance at all,its other team thats keeping us where we are , Not our selfs. I dont think we can DJ for this ,if we do we are only doing the same as he does.

1 point out of last 9 means we've given away 8.

Jones has to take the blame.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:its not purely the manager! the bunch of over paid bell ends know whats at stakes, but they dont care

DJ does have to take some responsibly, but personally I blame the players, most of them aren't even trying, Bothroyd needs a kick up the arse............

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:03 pm

DJ can give them the best teamtalk that any team has ever had , BUT! as soon as they get on that pitch its out of his hands yes he can make subs which he did but silly goals like we keep on given away is down to players

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:04 pm

darren norwich did not play they are playing monday

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm

A good manager has a good team, we aren't a team, i rest my case.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:11 pm

SO DJ has kept the players behined what more should he do ?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:darren norwich did not play they are playing monday

they havent got the points yet though hzve they

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:36 pm

of course Jones is to blame... If he can not motivate this team with so much at stake then he should retire.

The players are to blame too I agree but the buck starts with the manager , thats football.