Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:58 pm

They deserve all the boooooos they get!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:00 pm

missed the game today because of work.

Same old shit served up for the fans it would seem.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:01 pm

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO, could only keep the lead when 2-1 up for 2 minutes a f**king discrace :evil: :twisted:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Not a chance in hell of going up, they just dont have the mentality for it. Bunch of bottling wankers.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:02 pm

What a bunch of cunts - we are never going to get promoted playing like this!!! Im f*cking furious!!! Shit effort, shit tactics!!!! OH AND BOTHROYD.........PUT SOME EFFORT IN OR f**k OFF YOU LAZY PRICK!!!!!!!!! You get paid an absolute fortune just to play football........so you could at least put in a shift for the fans who actually pay for your over inflated wages!!!!!! f*cking BOLLOCKS

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Bunch of over payed coky arogant kno.bead bottlers, they deserve all the booing they get, although it wont bother them, they cant even be botherd on the pitch so they aint gona be botherd what us fans think! Im looking forward to the mass clearout in the summer that will shurley be needed after another failed season! There are to many guttles pratts cloggin up our squad! Even if we make the playoffs u just know our playerz havent got the ballz for it!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Results have gone with us the past two weekends too, no leaders in the team, how much motivation do they need? God help us Saturday against Wall, with the little run they are on. :(

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:36 pm

There just happy picking up there massive pay checks each munth.. They couldnt give a fuk about the fans or club or promtion! Its happend all season, everytime we have a chance to kick on and open up a gap, our playerz prance around on the pitch as if theyd rather be chasing butterflys, than playing football! Im beging to think theyv made a secret pact not to gain promtion, i cant honestly think of another reason why our players keep blowing all these golden opertunitys pfft!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:43 pm

i concur, people on here should show some realism for a change and admit we are not mentally strong nuff to get through this alleged easy run in!! musnt say bottlers tho :o

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:49 pm

dreadful display today, I still can not believe we went asleep on a free kick on the second goal I was stunned and will have nightmares tonight

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:03 pm

i sang and cheered all through the game(the only one it seemed,got a couple of plastic arrogant cunts laughing at me when i sung),didnt cheer when bothroyd was substitued but boooooed my arse off when we bottled it yet again and gifted them the equaliser,ive spent a fortune following city home and away this season and i felt angry and let down so i booed and boooooed again and if anyone doesnt like that tough shit

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:16 pm

englishbluebird wrote:i sang and cheered all through the game(the only one it seemed,got a couple of plastic arrogant cunts laughing at me when i sung),didnt cheer when bothroyd was substitued but boooooed my arse off when we bottled it yet again and gifted them the equaliser,ive spent a fortune following city home and away this season and i felt angry and let down so i booed and boooooed again and if anyone doesnt like that tough shit

Well said mate, if only our manager and players were as passionate as you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: