Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where Have All The Fanzine's Gone This Season?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 am

A better read than the overpriced programme says I

Re: Where Have All The Fanzine's Gone This Season?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:50 am

Iv,e only seen WTBF once this season, not sure if the Thin Blue Line is still going, I think a lot of Fanzine,s are only on the Internet these days :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:42 am

I really miss the thin blue line it was a great read.

I remember the Trust did one issue of 'Moving to a Different Beat' which was brilliant, but abandoned when TLG left the Trust Board.

That said I have often wondered why this MB doesn't do an online fanzine (printing is too expensive and full of hassle).

Just think of all the different characters on here that could have their own sections? Gwyn's jokes, Glammey's stats, Castle's Swansea's financial meltdown corner and positively loads of other material to work with so we could easily produce a publication which is both serious and light humoured in equal measure. :idea:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Great Idea MB Fanzine :ayatollah: . I also liked "The Thin Blue Line". also remember Oh Bluebird of Happieness, and Intafada :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:53 pm

I got the nov-dec issue of watch the bkuebirds fly but havnt saw a newer issue yet.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:48 pm

GarethGardner wrote:I got the nov-dec issue of watch the bkuebirds fly but havnt saw a newer issue yet.

I think that's the only one that's come out this season :ayatollah: