Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chopra's ankle

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm really worried about chopra's ankle injury one kick on it and I fear he will be out for the rest of the season , surely we should be bringing in cover before the loan signing closes Kevin Phillips would have been perfect but I think our chances of signing him are almost zero because of Birmingham injury problems

Re: Chopra's ankle

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Chops will be fine.

if it was a risk of that. They wouldnt risk him
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:39 pm

I ain't worried about him playing I'm worried there is no cover if he does get injured bothroyd and parkin partnership doesn't work

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:41 pm

the blue path wrote:I ain't worried about him playing I'm worried there is no cover if he does get injured bothroyd and parkin partnership doesn't work

we just got to try not to think about that :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:45 pm

we'v just gotta pick up points tommorow.

everyones going to expect a tough game at millwall next weekend, which means we'l prob pull off a surprise and win well :lol:

then the likes of palace, ipwsich.. I think we overcompensate an take it for granted as an easy game and get punished

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:51 pm

But we haven't even got cover on the bench all our rivals have got cover if one of their main strikers got injured we havent

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:19 pm

JET is cover for chopra. I'm not convinced he should be playing on the wing. when he played central attack against Forest he was our most dangerous player.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:30 pm

I would consider jet or Bellamy as cover for chops I think they are both better out wide

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:53 am

Nothing wrong with his ankle, he's just putting it on until his application for a blue badge is successful !

Then he will be back to normal !