Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY V BARNSLEY

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:41 pm

With the chances we have been creating lately and lady luck not being on our side, i am confident that someone is going to get thumped by us soon and i think it will be Barnsley tomorrow.

5-0 City Bothroyd 2 Chops 2 and Whitts. :ayatollah:

Re: CARDIFF CITY V BARNSLEY

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:42 pm

I feel we are finally going to live up to our expectation

Cardiff City 3 Barnsley 0 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:43 pm

nobby wrote:With the chances we have been creating lately and lady luck not being on our side, i am confident that someone is going to get thumped by us soon and i think it will be Barnsley tomorrow.

well we could do with sorting out our goal difference thats for sure, its so tight at the top that i truly believe goal difference could play a massive part! 6-0!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:47 pm

i,m going for a boring 1 nil home win

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:49 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:i,m going for a boring 1 nil home win

But if I am honest, I will take that right now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Barnsley aren't the type of team to come down and put 11 men behind the ball, so hopefully if we play our game we can smash them.

We've been really unlucky lately and things have got to turn sooner or later.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:53 pm

I just hope Jay B bangs a couple in, a couple of goals from him will be a real confidence boost, not only for him, but the team and the fans.

Come on Jay, I got you down as first scorer tomorrow, make our dreams come true!!!

Bluuuuuuuebirds!!!!!
:ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:53 pm

3 points is 3 points mr abraham :ayatollah:

forget formations and forget form books 3 points is all that matters right now :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:54 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:3 points is 3 points mr abraham :ayatollah:

forget formations and forget form books 3 points is all that matters right now :ayatollah:

Correct :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Gavlar wrote:I just hope Jay B bangs a couple in, a couple of goals from him will be a real confidence boost, not only for him, but the team and the fans.

Come on Jay, I got you down as first scorer tomorrow, make our dreams come true!!!

Bluuuuuuuebirds!!!!!
:ayatollah:

The way he has been playing lately I think he really needs a goal. he looks like he is lacking in confidence a bit at the moment and he's not taking people on like he was just before the england call up.

A few goals should definately set him back on track I hope.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:09 pm

3-1 to the city (bothroyd,chops,jet) we've got to win tomorrow we can't afford another missed opportunity hope the fans turn up and we have a good crowd and everyone gets behind the team for the full 90 mins even if we go behind I think sometimes our fans have forgotten how to support the team when we go a goal down so come on lads let's get cvs rocking tomorrow :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:12 pm

the blue path wrote:3-1 to the city (bothroyd,chops,jet) we've got to win tomorrow we can't afford another missed opportunity hope the fans turn up and we have a good crowd and everyone gets behind the team for the full 90 mins even if we go behind I think sometimes our fans have forgotten how to support the team when we go a goal down so come on lads let's get cvs rocking tomorrow :ayatollah:

Well said. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 pm

1-1 Sorry but i am not confident. Jones is going to do something really silly mark my words his tactics and selections will be ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:33 pm

I had a dream last night that we won 7-0 :o :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:45 pm

glammy74 wrote:I had a dream last night that we won 7-0 :o :lol: :lol:

Quotes like that could see you admitted to the funny farm Chief :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

but the thing is, i can still remember it :lol:

i can remember being in the crowd and seeing the FT score and scorers

Chopra x7 ;) :lol:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:55 am

glammy74 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

but the thing is, i can still remember it :lol: :lol: :lol: i can remember being in the crowd and seeing the FT score and scorers

Chopra x7 ;) :lol:

We are seriously talking "one flew over the Cuckoo's nest Chief"

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:56 am

Nuclearblue wrote:1-1 Sorry but i am not confident. Jones is going to do something really silly mark my words his tactics and selections will be ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Naylor up front with Dai Hunt

Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:01 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:1-1 Sorry but i am not confident. Jones is going to do something really silly mark my words his tactics and selections will be ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Naylor up front with Dai Hunt

I said silly not Plausible :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:00 am

As if.

With Jones in charge there's no chance of us doing anything other than losing and getting relegated.

He's so negative he'll have the entire team walking backwards down the tunnel and out into the car park before sending Jon Parkin back in. To get the pies in.

He'll have his hands in his pockets all the time, even though he doesn't.

And it goes without saying that he'll blame the fans, even if the fans are showing ridiculous amounts of ignorance by booing him and the team for only drawing 0-0.
How dare they not be bending the other team over one by one, giving them a good shafting and putting 6 past them every game and spending the next 80 minutes in the stands with the fans drinking and chatting about "the good old days" whenever they were?!

I know all this is fact.

Dai Hunt told me in a nightmare.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 pm

nobby wrote:With the chances we have been creating lately and lady luck not being on our side, i am confident that someone is going to get thumped by us soon and i think it will be Barnsley tomorrow.

Got that one a bit wrong. :(