Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LAST CHANCE SALOON!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:29 pm

I feel tomorro is our last chance to get the promotion band wagon rolling again with results going our way once again today we got to take advantage this time because this wont carry on, someone is about to go on a run from the chasing pack soon so now is the time for us to kick on, i think if we lose or draw tomorro and norwich win monday im affraid its the playoffs for us again as we will be 4/5 points behind 2nd with a trip to in form millwall next up and we could well be 8 points behind 2nd this time next week so wont be looking very good at all for us then!

So this really is the last chance sallon for us against barnsley so cmon support the boys and make some noise and back the players for the full 90 mins in this MUST WIN game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: LAST CHANCE SALOON!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:I feel tomorro is our last chance to get the promotion band wagon rolling again with results going our way once again today we got to take advantage this time because this wont carry on, someone is about to go on a run from the chasing pack soon so now is the time for us to kick on, i think if we lose or draw tomorro and norwich win monday im affraid its the playoffs for us again as we will be 4/5 points behind 2nd with a trip to in form millwall next up and we could well be 8 points behind 2nd this time next week so wont be looking very good at all for us then!

So this really is the last chance sallon for us against barnsley so cmon support the boys and make some noise and back the players for the full 90 mins in this MUST WIN game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree 100% especially norwich playing at home tomorrow and us away to millwall next weekend! a win tomorrow is a MUST!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Tomorrow is a massive game but there will be plenty more twists and turns to come yet im afraid

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:46 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Tomorrow is a massive game but there will be plenty more twists and turns to come yet im afraid

I agree, there's still a lot of football and nail biting to go on the roller coast ride that is Cardiff City, there will be a few more saloons on the way. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:47 pm

If we did anything the easy way it wouldnt be Cardiff City :old: :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Tomorrow is a massive game but there will be plenty more twists and turns to come yet im afraid

Yes there will still be plenty of twists and turns to come yet but i can just see 1 of the chasing pack going on a run soon cos this wont carry on with all of them dropping points every week, lets hope its us and not norwich :ayatollah: