Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WHEN WILL YOU ALL LISTEN . . . . "

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:44 pm

The automatics are beckoning !!!

The majority of contenders are bottling it and they still have some very difficult games to play, yes we have lost 2 on the bounce but each and everyone of us are still wondering how we did not beat Ipswich and should have at least have got a point at Palace but we didn't and we carry on to the next game, tomorrow at home to Barnsley.

This is ours to mess up but there is no way this manager or these players will fail so give it everything you got tomorrow and support our boys to the very end.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHEN WILL YOU LISTEN . . . .

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:46 pm

I said a few time on the coach one the way home after Palace that we would be second on Sunday night.....down to DJ and the players to make sure I was right now :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Well, carl, you're forgetting our record of bottling it, don't forget.

The situation is summed up nicely by the fact you're not extolling the virtues of how good we are, more that others are bottling it.

I hope you are right Carl and i am reasonably optimistic about our chances. It is important that we get 3 points tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the game and thanks to big Gwyn i'll be in family stand. :ayatollah:

Well said carl :D

its hard to keep everyone positive on my own :lol:

Tomorrow is a huge game we all need to get behind the team from the start. Another big crowd tomorrow no doubt, how much do we want promotion as fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " WHEN WILL YOU ALL LISTEN . . . . "

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Carl, I think Dave Jones should employ you and also I think you need to be in the players Dressing Room before the game and at half time, forget full time you can come over and applaud us :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:53 pm

glammy74 wrote:Well said carl :D

its hard to keep everyone positive on my own :lol:

:lol:

Glammy
You can be DJ's left hand man, Carl is his right hand man, but you will have to pull his hands out of his pockets first :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:53 pm

I reckon we've got an excellent chance as a win tomorrow puts us second and then hopefully Bristol do us a favour and get a result on Monday night.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:The automatics are beckoning !!!

The majority of contenders are bottling it and they still have some very difficult games to play, yes we have lost 2 on the bounce but each and everyone of us are still wondering how we did not beat Ipswich and should have at least have got a point at Palace but we didn't and we carry on to the next game, tomorrow at home to Barnsley.

This is ours to mess up but there is no way this manager or these players will fail so give it everything you got tomorrow and support our boys to the very end.

Couldnt said it better myself, im fed up with all the negative comments on the board

We are not fighting to stay up were fighting to go up :D

Everyone keep the faith, We Will Be Premier League :D :D :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:55 pm

I'll keep supporting but I've got an emotional contingency plan in case we fail! :D

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Zabier wrote:I'll keep supporting but I've got an emotional contingency plan in case we fail! :D

:lol: :ayatollah:

Zabier Same here :cry: :cry:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:23 pm

my only concern is we start winning before forest are back to full pelt.

swansea aren't good enough to get second spot, norwich are a danger leeds outsiders., Forest will come back strong and we want a nice five point gap now before they do so.
:ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:24 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, I think Dave Jones should employ you and also I think you need to be in the players Dressing Room before the game and at half time, forget full time you can come over and applaud us :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The wages City pay I would be :D if he employed me :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:35 pm

carl,this is the problem,i just hope we are not going to bottle it aswell,what happened in the second half at ipswich :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:42 pm

I just want to hear Dave Jones get angry with our players now and again after a poor result and show us that he cares and hurts just as much as we do, ( i am sure he does) my problem is he just does not do that in public, to show to us fans , he generally says the opposition done well and we move on to the next game, I would like him to wear his heart on his sleeve.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Hoping to be proved wrong but I think we are going to bottle it again.
The games that I thought we would win, including Blackpool last year, we lose and vice versa.
Hope that a new negative outlook will see us through!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Wash DC Blue wrote:Hoping to be proved wrong but I think we are going to bottle it again.
The games that I thought we would win, including Blackpool last year, we lose and vice versa.

Interesting but did you also think we would bottle it over two legs against Leicester?

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Wash DC Blue wrote:Hoping to be proved wrong but I think we are going to bottle it again.

Interesting but did you also think we would bottle it over two legs against Leicester?

I did lol.
Another thing I notice is that teams score against us when I leave the stream or commentary to pop into the garage to smoke.
Maybe it's time to quit smoking, but my nerves get shot to bits listen on Iplayer!!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:02 pm

haha im similar if im listening to Jeff on Sky, if we are winning I wont turn over to the radio incase I jinx us and vise versa with the radio and Jeff :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:39 pm

DJ BARMY ARMY :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:39 pm

I really dont want us to rely on other teams bottling it.

Believe it or not I can see Forest and the Jacks fading away. I'm not too sure about Norwich. Then again they have a difficult run in. SOD IT forget about other teams, we need to start winning regardless if we outplay someone or get outplayed ourselves. When I see that happening, no when I see us go on a run, then I will listen.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:54 pm

LOL, Carl I admire and like yr optimism. It rocks!

That said, your premise is reliant on us shedding our tag of the league's biggest bottlers (which, IMO, is mainly down to the manager) and showing some fight and more importantly some backbone!

Booya! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:56 pm

mallo wrote: DJ BARMY ARMY :ayatollah:

Malo, you need to make your mind up, youve said Taxi for DJ at least 10 times this year. :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Including us Carl !!. Yes everyone is feeling the heat but Jones is determined to do it the hard way. Lets play Chops on the wing = jOKE. Give us a decent manager or even Burton till the end of the season and we will go up automatically . With Jones it is 50/50 at best. I do not believe in Jones full stop i know you do and you have not moved on that stance and i respect that. Football eh. If there is something guaranteed to make us all disagree its bloody football. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:17 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:my only concern is we start winning before forest are back to full pelt.

swansea aren't good enough to get second spot, norwich are a danger leeds outsiders., Forest will come back strong and we want a nice five point gap now before they do so.

forests next five games, swansea away leeds away, burnley home reading home norwich away!
they could be out of the playoffs by mid april :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:03 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYPqZlhpbQo&feature=fvsr :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :P

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:14 pm

streamfeeder wrote:
ccfc_cotta wrote:my only concern is we start winning before forest are back to full pelt.

forests next five games, swansea away leeds away, burnley home reading home norwich away!
they could be out of the playoffs by mid april :lol:

On paper 5 hard games for Forest, but as we've seen things don't always run to plan in this league, like our games against Ipswich and Palace, 2 games that realistically could and should've given us 4 or even 6 points and put us comfortably in 2nd spot, but what did we get 0 points and 0 goals :o . It's the time of the season when David defeats Goliath as often as Goliath defeats David, in other words a lottery. Every point from now on we're gonna have to battle for, are our team and management up to the task??

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:00 am

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, I think Dave Jones should employ you and also I think you need to be in the players Dressing Room before the game and at half time, forget full time you can come over and applaud us :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, you may have a valid point here....!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: