Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" FAIR PLAY TO QPR, BUT SURELY "

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:19 pm

FAIR PLAY TO QPR,They loose a game and always come back in the next game, only 4 defeats this season, BUT SURELY CARDIFF CITY SHOULD BE ALONG SIDE THEM.

In My Opinion, We have a better first 11, but they have the better manager.

ITS BACK IN OUR OWN HANDS AGAIN, SO TOMORROWS OUR CHANCE TO PUT MIDDLE OF THE TABLE BARNSLEY TO THE SWORD, OUR FANS WILL BE IN GOOD HEART AFTER THE JACKS DEFEAT, SO WILL OUR PLAYERS .

" SO COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS "

WE HAVE A SUPERB/CLASS SQUAD OF PLAYERS WE CANT FAIL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " FAIR PLAY TO QPR, BUT SURELY "

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:FAIR PLAY TO QPR,They loose a game and always come back in the next game, only 4 defeats this season, BUT SURELY CARDIFF CITY SHOULD BE ALONG SIDE THEM.

ITS BACK IN OUR OWN HANDS AGAIN, SO TOMORROWS OUR CHANCE TO PUT MIDDLE OF THE TABLE BARNSLEY TO THE SWORD, OUR FANS WILL BE IN GOOD HEART AFTER THE JACKS DEFEAT, SO WILL OUR PLAYERS .

WE HAVE A SUPERB/CLASS SQUAD OF PLAYERS WE CANT FAIL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Have you considered that your opinion may be wrong and you have an over inflated opinion of your squad?

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:26 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:FAIR PLAY TO QPR,They loose a game and always come back in the next game, only 4 defeats this season, BUT SURELY CARDIFF CITY SHOULD BE ALONG SIDE THEM.

Have you considered that your opinion may be wrong and you have an over inflated opinion of your squad?

Well Dave Jones Said it is the Best ever Squad he has, I personally agree with him on that, but thats my opinion and opinions are there to be right or wrong.
Jack, in my opinion we have a better squad than yours and hopefully come May, Our position will prove that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Well Dave Jones Said it is the Best ever Squad he has, I personally agree with him on that, but thats my opinion and opinions are there to be right or wrong.
Jack, in my opinion we have a better squad than yours and hopefully come May, Our position will prove that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Given the combined wages your players are on compared to the wages our players are on it goes without saying that you SHOULD have a better squad than ours.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:30 pm

We looked like world beaters today & 2-1 seriously flattered Palace it could of been 5 or 6 to be honest. As you say Annis its the Warnock effect, these players feel 10 feet tall playing for him & barring we don't get a points deduction nothing is stopping us reaching the Premiership.

Nice to see Swansea f*cking up yet again. We all knew they're form wouldn't last.

You should be pumping Barnsley tomorrow & I think you will. Your season starts now.
:ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Blah blah blah all they ever go on about is wages it's gettin a bit tedious now

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Given the combined wages your players are on compared to the wages our players are on it goes without saying that you SHOULD have a better squad than ours.
NJ73

Jack, Our Wages are 3 times yours and I am Honest to Admit it is embarrassing to have you above us.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:We looked like world beaters today & 2-1 seriously flattered Palace it could of been 5 or 6 to be honest. As you say Annis its the Warnock effect, these players feel 10 feet tall playing for him & barring we don't get a points deduction nothing is stopping us reaching the Premiership.

Nice to see Swansea f*cking up yet again. We all knew they're form wouldn't last.

You should be pumping Barnsley tomorrow & I think you will. Your season starts now.

Well done today Stan a big win considering the bombshell dropped on you guys this week as I said yesterday I hope the FA just deal with Paladini because you guys are the class of the division on and off the field.

As for other results today who would have thought Derby would beat Barcelona then again that's what the Manager Of The Month Award does for you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless your name is Warnock of course ;) ;)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:42 pm

castleblue wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:We looked like world beaters today & 2-1 seriously flattered Palace it could of been 5 or 6 to be honest. As you say Annis its the Warnock effect, these players feel 10 feet tall playing for him & barring we don't get a points deduction nothing is stopping us reaching the Premiership.

Well done today Stan a big win considering the bombshell dropped on you guys this week as I said yesterday I hope the FA just deal with Paladini because you guys are the class of the division on and off the field.

As for other results today who would have thought Derby would beat Barcelona then again that's what the Manager Of The Month Award does for you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless your name is Warnock of course ;) ;)

:lol:

Loving your work castle.

You are right Brendan has been cursed & long may it continue.

They've been punching well above they're weight anyway if we're honest.

The bubble has burst for them just as it has for Forest too.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Stan, Palace were rubbish Tuesday night, but we failed to take advantage of them, buy I feel tomorrow Barnsley could be Lambs to the slaughter as Our Players/Manager Know if they mess up any more, Our Fans will turn badly and I believe they will finally perform to the standard they should(I hope :lol: ).
The Jacks cant hack it either, its back in our own hands and hopefully we are the team that joins you in the Premier Next Season.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:49 pm

I agree it is our strongest squad and we have the best 11 in this division but in reality if you take Bellamy name out then it doesnt look half as impressive. Also Bellamy has never really performed how he should.

I still believe that if we had Keinan from the start of the season (which I believe DJ tried to do) we would be top 2 now and further ahead.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I agree it is our strongest squad and we have the best 11 in this division but in reality if you take Bellamy name out then it doesnt look half as impressive. Also Bellamy has never really performed how he should.

I still believe that if we had Keinan from the start of the season (which I believe DJ tried to do) we would be top 2 now and further ahead.

Chops/Jay/OJ/JET/Burke/Parkin/Whitts/Koumas etc etc It look impressive to me Luke :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I agree it is our strongest squad and we have the best 11 in this division but in reality if you take Bellamy name out then it doesnt look half as impressive. Also Bellamy has never really performed how he should.

Chops/Jay/OJ/JET/Burke/Parkin/Whitts/Koumas etc etc It look impressive to me Luke :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chops and Jay IMO are the best in there position in the division, the others mentioned arent but still good players (except Koumas ;))

I do honestly believe though that had we not signed Bellamy expectations wouldnt be anywhere near as high and the fact he hasnt really delivered consistently on the pitch means we are maybe not as good as we think at times.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Chops and Jay IMO are the best in there position in the division, the others mentioned arent but still good players (except Koumas ;))

I do honestly believe though that had we not signed Bellamy expectations wouldnt be anywhere near as high and the fact he hasnt really delivered consistently on the pitch means we are maybe not as good as we think at times.

Some are saying has DJ and Bells argued to much behind the scenes ;)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Could be but I dont think that would effect his form, Bobby Robson aside I dont think he has ever got on with a manager :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Given the combined wages your players are on compared to the wages our players are on it goes without saying that you SHOULD have a better squad than ours.
NJ73

Jack, Our Wages are 3 times yours and I am Honest to Admit it is embarrassing to have you above us.

ONLY UNTIL TOMORROW ANNIS! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Stan is right; our season starts tomorrow. Lets get behind them, as we always do. :ayatollah:

On the QPR situation, personally I don't think that they should face a points deduction. West Ham just got a fine. It would be the ultimate irony if QPR got a deduction, and WHU did not, when Warnock was Sheffield United manager. Personally don't mind Warnock. He was brilliant last season taking the mickey out of Paolo Sousa :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:55 pm

The one thing DJ's teams have always done is go on runs, be it good or bad ones. We have had a few bad results but we are always capable of bouncing back and going on a run so lets get behind the lads and hope the good run is over the next 10 games. I still think 6 wins will do it :ayatollah: