Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOPE BOTHROYDS UP FOR IT

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:59 pm

I hope he's up for it tomorrow and gets his form back for the final 10 games of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HOPE BOTHROYDS UP FOR IT

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Yep agree he and chops must be 100% and Bellers :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Yeah and I think olofinjanas back not sure though :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:08 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:I hope he's up for it tomorrow and gets his form back for the final 10 games of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If he's not release the beast :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:09 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:Yeah and I think olofinjanas back not sure though :ayatollah:

He is mate yeh :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Plus dj plays all the forwards out of thier positions like copra against palace he played right wing when dj knows he can score so why put him right wing :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Why he plays Chops out wide to me is crazy, Bellers should be out there and chops can make all kinds of problems if he is up for it, But I know he has had problem with his ankle or foot, and lets hope Jay can stand up for half the game, if not Im going to send him a Subbuteo football bass so if he do go down he will jump right back up. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:21 pm

jays due for a goal he will mp score a hat trick tmoz now :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:26 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:jays due for a goal he will mp score a hat trick tmoz now :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Will be nice to see if he can standup for that long :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:43 pm

you heard it here first were gonna win 6-0 Chopra (2) Bothroyd (1) PARKIN (3) :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: