Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can we cope with the pressure???

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Last to play again, results going our way again... Not the best situation for us as we seem to crumble under this kinda pressure... Time to go out there and prove yourselfs boys.

DJ over to you......... :ayatollah:

Re: Can we cope with the pressure???

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Norwich Playing Monday night mate :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Great, pressure off 4-0 to us!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:41 pm

NO! This is why I think we should introduce having a fag and maybe a whiskey before the game and at half time like the old, old, old days...maybe it'll relax them and deflect from the actual importance.....OR WE CAN HIRE A HYPNOTIST ???

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:16 pm

LETS NOT FORGER LAST SATURDAY ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS TURN UP.

LETS NOT COUNT OUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED
[u]
[/u]

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Western Blue wrote:Last to play again, results going our way again... Not the best situation for us as we seem to crumble under this kinda pressure... Time to go out there and prove yourselfs boys.

DJ over to you......... :ayatollah:

5 YEARS OF FAILING and COLLAPSING WTH ANY SORT OF PRESSURE PUT ON US, DJ on HIS 6th YEAR SURELY WILL HAVE LEARNT HOW TO.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:29 pm

No problem tomorrow , its going to be 2 -0 to us and Bellers will score a brilliant one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
And we should all sing Ill BE THERE :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:36 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:No problem tomorrow , its going to be 2 -0 to us and Bellers will score a brilliant one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
And we should all sing Ill BE THERE :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:44 pm

as i said in another threat we will clearly win 6-0 with a hattrick from THE BEAST :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:49 pm

i honestly think DJs tactics have cost us dearly last few games and our problem is not confidence and certainly not talent,bellamy on the wing,chops up top and with all due respect we should play barnsley off the park :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:37 pm

What pressure, we are the famous Cardiff City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Nobber, I love your posts. I dont read them I just stare at your pic. Love it!!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:08 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Nobber, I love your posts. I dont read them I just stare at your knob. Love it!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o