Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LLANELLI V BANGOR

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:54 pm

ON S4C NOW! .... well worth watching to see andy legg and jason bowen! ... tredegars ashley morris in goals too! ... not a bad game tbh!

Re: LLANELLI V BANGOR

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Some games in the WPL are not bad at all. Have not seen a game since the start of the season, but I watch Carmarthen Town when there is no clash with CCFC. They are not doing too well, although they won today. Bangor City are a proper football club, founder members of the Conference if my memory serves me correctly. Llanelli have got a good set up too, and a decent ground. Strong historical links with the jacks though :?

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:43 pm

AHERNE wrote:ON S4C NOW! .... well worth watching to see andy legg and jason bowen! ... tredegars ashley morris in goals too! ... not a bad game tbh!

Ashley Morris used to be Merthyrs goalkeeper. I still say that he is the best to have pulled on that jersey. Although Joe Perry (Jasons son) is slowly becoming my favourite!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:43 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Some games in the WPL are not bad at all. Have not seen a game since the start of the season, but I watch Carmarthen Town when there is no clash with CCFC. They are not doing too well, although they won today. Bangor City are a proper football club, founder members of the Conference if my memory serves me correctly. Llanelli have got a good set up too, and a decent ground. Strong historical links with the jacks though :?

i love to watch tredegar town in welsh league [division 3] in my spare time! the standard is always good, and its great sometimes to see good HONEST football .... no bothroyd types in division 3 [no linesmen] he`d have a slap off the fat centre half! :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:45 pm

christ how old are leggy and bowen now :o

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:50 pm

2blue2handle wrote:christ how old are leggy and bowen now :o

leggy is 68 and bowen is the younger at 63 and a half :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:51 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:53 pm

love watching the welsh premier league on S4C when we are away on saturday afternoons . mind you today i went to watch grange albion v Butetown in the south wales senior league a local derby . a good game which ended 2-2 and my lad made his first start for the seniors stepping up from youth level . played really well against some very physical challenges !

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:55 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:love watching the welsh premier league on S4C when we are away on saturday afternoons . mind you today i went to watch grange albion v Butetown in the south wales senior league a local derby . a good game which ended 2-2 and my lad made his first start for the seniors stepping up from youth level . played really well against some very physical challenges !

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:22 pm

neath beat bangor last week, i think it was there first defeat this season, also tns, play on astro turf

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:47 pm

the LOW could be even better but the WAG only spend £7,500 on football other than the £1,000,000 they spend on rugby and i think cricket (why?)