Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

On the way to Manchester.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:35 am

On my way to Old Trafford. Won 2 tickets to see Utd v Arsenal in work Glad to be getting out of Wales for the egg chasing :roll: Hopefully it will be a cracking FA Cup tie.

Fingers crossed Rambo will start and show Wenger he's not fit enough :lol: Also thought it would be handy to check OT out seeing as we'll be travelling there next season :D Travel back tomorrow and straight to the Ninian for a pre match drink. Has the potential to be a very good weekend! :D

Re: On the way to Manchester.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:05 am

Lets hope the Manc's win and Arsene lets Aaron return to the Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:45 am

Hannah, Glory hunter :lol: :lol:

No serious, have a Great time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:48 am

PhatFrog wrote:On my way to Old Trafford. Won 2 tickets to see Utd v Arsenal in work Glad to be getting out of Wales for the egg chasing :roll: Hopefully it will be a cracking FA Cup tie.

Fingers crossed Rambo will start and show Wenger he's not fit enough :lol: Also thought it would be handy to check OT out seeing as we'll be travelling there next season :D Travel back tomorrow and straight to the Ninian for a pre match drink. Has the potential to be a very good weekend! :D

Old Trafford is a fantastic stadium. Have a great day.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:Hannah, Glory hunter :lol: :lol:

No serious, have a Great time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: I was given a Cantona scarf as a present when I was a nipper and had a soft spot for United before I started watching Cardiff. Looking forward to my first OT game, and of course I've fetched that scarf :D
Ticket is in the Stretford End so I'm really excited to experience the atmosphere!

Plan on taking plenty of photos!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:35 am

PhatFrog wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Hannah, Glory hunter :lol: :lol:

:lol: I was given a Cantona scarf as a present when I was a nipper and had a soft spot for United before I started watching Cardiff. Looking forward to my first OT game, and of course I've fetched that scarf :D
Ticket is in the Stretford End so I'm really excited to experience the atmosphere!

Plan on taking plenty of photos!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hannah
Look forward to seeing them.

I think Ive been to Old Trafford 13 times.
Never with Cardiff though.

Enjoy every minute :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Old Trafford aint in Manchester mate....

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Anarch0 wrote:Old Trafford aint in Manchester mate....

Trafford then you pedantic arse. :roll:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Anarch0 wrote:Old Trafford aint in Manchester mate....

:roll:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Have a great day Han!