Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:47 pm

ITV bloody brilliant.....love it

Re: Benidorm

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:49 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:ITV bloody brilliant.....love it

bloody awful :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:32 pm

The first couple of series were really good,but this latest one is absolute shite,i think the writer (Derren Liten) has run out of ideas & its time to knock it on the head.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:12 am

Feck Benidorm it's for chavs, go to a classy place like Marbella.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:55 am

johnnyjan4-69 wrote:The first couple of series were really good,but this latest one is absolute shite,i think the writer (Derren Liten) has run out of ideas & its time to knock it on the head.

agree mate first series was really good second one so far has been rubbish,the story lines border on beig pathetic

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:12 am

I love benidorm, but best comedy on tv at the moment is Mrs Browns Kids. Monday bbc1 at 11pm

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:28 am

I think the fact the Christmas special was so bad should have been an indicator to this series being disappointing

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:53 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I think the fact the Christmas special was so bad should have been an indicator to this series being disappointing

Xmas special was shite but the series has been quite good.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I think the fact the Christmas special was so bad should have been an indicator to this series being disappointing

The Christamas special was written the way it was as a tribute to the actor who played Mel having died...

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:03 pm

GarethGardner wrote:I love benidorm, but best comedy on tv at the moment is Mrs Browns Kids. Monday bbc1 at 11pm

Mrs Browns Boys is fecking great so it is!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:46 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:ITV bloody brilliant.....love it

your'e sad