Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just watched Sky news

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Guys just been watching the news on Sky. We're having a go at the way we are playing right now. Imagine those poor people who just watched their homes and possessions washed away.Brings it all home really .

Re: Just watched Sky news

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:36 pm

the power in that wave was scary, hate to think how anyone could survive that

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:38 pm

yeah, i just watched it, terrible, anybody know if, theres any aftershocks etc, expected, for the carribean islands, only my sister is due to fly to barbados tomorrow?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:41 pm

talk about persepctive, it's horrible what's happening and the repercussions it's gonna have on other countries with the tsunami

was watching sky news earlier and showing the helicopter footage of people caught up, trying to speeed the wave coming at them was a nightmare to watch ... the worse was a guy legging it up a country road with the wave around 50 feet behind him catching him ... the pictures didnt show if he made though, bloody horrible!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Apparently a Tsunami hit the coastal area around Goldcliff, St. Brides, Redwick and Peterstone in 1607, so we might not be as safe as we think we are :o

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Apparently a Tsunami hit the coastal area around Goldcliff, St. Brides, Redwick and Peterstone in 1607, so we might not be as safe as we think we are :o

Does that explain how Castleton ended up in Newport? :lol:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Unreal, isn't it! And we moan about some snow!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Apparently a Tsunami hit the coastal area around Goldcliff, St. Brides, Redwick and Peterstone in 1607, so we might not be as safe as we think we are :o

and they predict one every 500 years :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:48 pm

only thing we gotta be weary of in uk in the next couple of years is bad floods!
and dirty muslim terrorists

Terrible for japan,
one of my mothers neighbours is a pshycic 'so she says' she give me a world predictions list :? japan earthquakes are like the 4th thing to happen this year off it . MAD!!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:54 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:only thing we gotta be weary of in uk in the next couple of years is bad floods!
and dirty muslim terrorists

Terrible for japan,
one of my mothers neighbours is a pshycic 'so she says' she give me a world predictions list :? japan earthquakes are like the 4th thing to happen this year off it . MAD!!

Does she see the Bluebirds in the EPL next year??????