Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Helen Skelton

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Lovely lady. Wouldnt mind walking the tightrope with her....

Re: Helen Skelton

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:37 pm

To think I used to fancy Valerie Singleton when I was a school boy :oops: . Now I'm middle aged I feel a bit of a perve fancying Helen Skelton when watching Blue Peter with my daughther, but I'll get over it...As you said G a lovely lady and I would definately canoe up her amazon.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:To think I used to fancy Valerie Singleton when I was a school boy :oops: . Now I'm middle aged I feel a bit of a perve fancying Helen Skelton when watching Blue Peter with my daughther, but I'll get over it...As you said G a lovely lady and I would definately canoe up her amazon.

Thank god i'm not the only pervert on here. :oops:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:To think I used to fancy Valerie Singleton when I was a school boy :oops: . Now I'm middle aged I feel a bit of a perve fancying Helen Skelton when watching Blue Peter with my daughther, but I'll get over it...As you said G a lovely lady and I would definately canoe up her amazon.

Thank god i'm not the only pervert on here. :oops:

As Annis said in his thread, "we are all in this together " :lol:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Valerie Singleton :o :o :o :lol:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:51 pm

blue nile wrote:

Valerie Singleton :o :o :o :lol:

I liked Sarah Greene and Caron Keating

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Come on Gareth and Tony you are both old enough to be her Dad, You dirty old pervs you :oops: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Come on Gareth and Tony you are both old enough to be her Dad, You dirty old pervs you :oops: :lol: :ayatollah:

I am only 38. A spring chicken compared to some on here.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Come on Gareth and Tony you are both old enough to be her Dad, You dirty old pervs you :oops: :lol: :ayatollah:

I am only 38. A spring chicken compared to some on here.

:oops: :lol:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Oh I would :D

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:38 pm

katy hill :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:41 pm

jinks-rct wrote:katy hill :ayatollah:

Top marks jinx :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:36 pm

smash her back doors in!!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:43 am

Sorry lads but shes a 10 pinter for sure. She has a weird face.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:55 am

chris_ccfc wrote:Sorry lads but shes a 10 pinter for sure. She has a weird face.

10 pints of what???? :lol: :lol: She looks great! Blue Peter's had some cracking bits of stuff on to crack one off to over the years. Katy Hill, Caron Keating, Sarah Greene and Zoew Salmon

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:57 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Sorry lads but shes a 10 pinter for sure. She has a weird face.

10 pints of what???? :lol: :lol: She looks great! Blue Peter's had some cracking bits of stuff on to crack one off to over the years. Katy Hill, Caron Keating, Sarah Greene and Zoew Salmon

Stella.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 am

chris_ccfc wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

Stella.

I admit she's got a funny shaped mouth but she reminds me of a bird who was in Grange Hill a few years ago (well, late 80s time, when I was on the dole and had time on my hands to watch GH), Laura I think her name was. She had an equally attractive tall, blond friend