Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vale update

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Bellamy wasnt training, Oli was, Koumas trained.

Re: Vale update

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:39 pm

cecilccfc wrote:Bellamy wasnt training, Oli was, Koumas trained.

Bells is having treatment on his knee again. Rem he has played 2 games in a few days.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Thought it was unusual annis, DJ was on training field which is always strange to see. Go down once a week and Burton does everything players really respond to it. Jay looked wasteful on the ball lacking in confidence hugely at the moment.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:52 pm

cecilccfc wrote:Thought it was unusual annis, DJ was on training field which is always strange to see. Go down once a week and Burton does everything players really respond to it. Jay looked wasteful on the ball lacking in confidence hugely at the moment.

Terry Burton has a good relationship with the players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I never pop down there, will do once DJ has gone :lol:

My Husky has more tactics than him. :lol:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:41 pm

How do you get there ?,would love to go watch them , O by the way Koumas is was going to have a Medical today and oli and Lee Naylor is out with some kind of problem too. That is what DJ said this early today.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Easy to find,m off at j34. Head towards bosch. Take 1st right then follow signs for vale golf course. You won't miss it

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:08 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Easy to find,m off at j34. Head towards bosch. Take 1st right then follow signs for vale golf course. You won't miss it

Thank you for the reply, Do you think it would be ok to go watch them ? or do you have to ask them ?

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Just park in the carpark and wander down. No problem

Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:07 pm

I usually just sit in the car, find Jones is very cold and wouldnt personally walk out and stand on the pitch (although some do)

Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:24 pm

cecilccfc wrote:I usually just sit in the car, find Jones is very cold and wouldnt personally walk out and stand on the pitch (although some do)

Jones usually has his car filled up with petrol whilst he is watching the players, once a month someone comes there to Valet it for him and Food and Chocs are all brought down to him from Our stadium for him to take him, All at Our Expense.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:I usually just sit in the car, find Jones is very cold and wouldnt personally walk out and stand on the pitch (although some do)

Jones usually has his car filled up with petrol whilst he is watching the players, once a month someone comes there to Valet it for him and Food and Chocs are all brought down to him from Our stadium for him to take him, All at Our Expense.

You really do hate him don't you :lol:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:30 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You really do hate him don't you :lol:

:lol:

Prob because I know virtually everything about him, He is Arrogant/Pig headed/Has No care for Our Club and Def Our Fans and thinks he is above everyone SO YES I DO :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:30 pm

I'm not disagreeing, it just cracks me up :lol:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:32 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:I'm not disagreeing, it just cracks me up :lol:

:lol:

I wish I did warmth to him, but then I would have to be like him to do that :lol: :ayatollah:

I forgot he will NEVER ADMIT A MISTAKE or IF HE IS IN THE WRONG.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Cf14-Se14
I am no good at the pm thing.
Could you please post details of parking near The Den again please?
I am driving from Dorset and want to stay as safe as possible.
Cheers in advance

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:30 pm

1 reason why I hate jones aswell apart from the obvious tactics And no clue about substituons is about 2 or 3 years ago I saw him going in players entrance and I asked him for a photo and his reply was come and see me after. Now how am I supposed to do that?????? It really got to me and I wanted to punch his head in... And still do. :ayatollah: