Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: The Ultimate Enigma

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Just a little article I've written up.

What do you all make of him as a player? Many claim he's over-rated but then again he has achieved a lot...

http://bit.ly/hHX3xF

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic: The Ultimate Enigma

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Completely over-rated. I think he's in the same league as Bendtner - so far up their own arses it must hurt them. Bendtner will miss chance after clear-cut chance in the league, score a scruffy deflection in the Champions League and they'll be dining out on it for years.

If we had to sign the last 2 strikers on earth and it was these 2, I would play a 5-5-0 formation

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Completely over-rated. I think he's in the same league as Bendtner - so far up their own arses it must hurt them. Bendtner will miss chance after clear-cut chance in the league, score a scruffy deflection in the Champions League and they'll be dining out on it for years.

If we had to sign the last 2 strikers on earth and it was these 2, I would play a 5-5-0 formation

Don't hold back mate, say what you really think... :lol:

In all fairness though I see where you're coming from, I think he is in a different league to the likes of Bendtner though!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:06 pm

GLOVES wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Completely over-rated. I think he's in the same league as Bendtner - so far up their own arses it must hurt them. Bendtner will miss chance after clear-cut chance in the league, score a scruffy deflection in the Champions League and they'll be dining out on it for years.

Don't hold back mate, say what you really think... :lol:

In all fairness though I see where you're coming from, I think he is in a different league to the likes of Bendtner though!

In the words of the great Roy Walker, "Say what you see". And I did :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Nottage Blue wrote: Bendtner will miss chance after clear-cut chance in the league, score a scruffy deflection in the Champions League and they'll be dining out on it for years.

whereas ibrahimovic scores a screamer every week or two? ;)

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Spaceman wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote: Bendtner will miss chance after clear-cut chance in the league, score a scruffy deflection in the Champions League and they'll be dining out on it for years.

whereas ibrahimovic scores a screamer every week or two? ;)

^^

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Quality player :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:33 pm

good player but because of his size and presence you expect more lol :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:47 pm

overrated show pony

He doesnt score many against top teams. The majority of his goals seem to come against teams that are not competitive

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:04 am

He can't be overrated, he has shown what he is capable of, he can be awesome, my oppinion is inconsistent and lazy.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:40 am

sammorgz wrote:He can't be overrated, he has shown what he is capable of, he can be awesome, my oppinion is inconsistent and lazy.

He has shown us the good and the bad, but I think his quality does usually come through (just not in the Champions League against English clubs)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:47 am

machen_blue wrote:overrated show pony

He doesnt score many against top teams. The majority of his goals seem to come against teams that are not competitive

My mate told me in an email discussion about Ibrahimovic he's played Man United 13 times and never scored against them. And Barcelona swapped Eto'o for him and a lorryload of cash for him, Eto'o is scoring regularly in Serie A and the Champions League and Ibrahimovic, err..... isn't :lol: I remember everyone expressing their amazement at that deal and the fact Barca got rid of him says everything for me