Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I can see all the teams around us winning this weekend

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:00 am

and of course so should we.............

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm

But now we are in the run in can you see any of them drawing losing ???

Re: I can see all the teams around us winning this weekend

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:01 am

If you look at last week's games, you would have said the same mate.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 am

BEEP AHM wrote:If you look at last week's games, you would have said the same mate.

Yes probably it gets more unpredictable from now doesn't it, and maybe Bristol could do us a favour at Norwich ???

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:12 am

Bluebina wrote:and of course so should we.............

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm

But now we are in the run in can you see any of them drawing losing ???

I had a dream last night we lost 2-0 man I was glad to wake up this morning :lol:

Yes I can see lots of shock results all the way to end.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 am

Bluebina wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:If you look at last week's games, you would have said the same mate.

Yes probably it gets more unpredictable from now doesn't it, and maybe Bristol could do us a favour at Norwich ???

I don't know why but I have never considered Norwich a threat. Maybe I am wrong. Derby wont roll over for JB. Keep the faith mate we are going up :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Derby fighting for their lives, like Scunny are so a home win at Pride Park would be no suprise :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:11 am

BEEP AHM wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I don't know why but I have never considered Norwich a threat. Maybe I am wrong. Derby wont roll over for JB. Keep the faith mate we are going up :ayatollah:

Tidy you were right, can't believe so many teams around us failed to pick up three points, we have to capitalise today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: three points and nothing less will do, Millwall is going to be a tough game they are hitting a bit of form.....

Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Got any predictions for cheltenham?.... actually dont bother!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: