Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chelsea - Cardiff Police Appeal on London news tonight.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:30 pm

On 6.30 London BBC news earlier they had 6 photos up of lads from the Chelsea-Cardiff game last year.
Can't believe they are still on this :twisted:

Re: Chelsea - Cardiff Police Appeal on London news tonight.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:32 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:On 6.30 London BBC news earlier they had 6 photos up of lads from the Chelsea-Cardiff game last year.

they need to get a life..... :twisted:
think they have made there point.....

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:41 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:On 6.30 London BBC news earlier they had 6 photos up of lads from the Chelsea-Cardiff game last year.

Been on SSN all day

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:21 am

Why are they still pursuing this? It's a ridiculous thing to carry on with, considering the 95 or so people already charged and some going down for it. Give it up, eh?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:01 am

6 faces in todays echo. f**k me why dont the police just leave this go now, they have won.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Their making sure they get every drop of CCFC blood they can get !

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:02 pm

it is taking the pxxs now nearly all the boys they are going to lock up or all ready have locked up have never been nicked before an they wont to get more boys sent down there just taking it to the next level f*cking tossers y dont they just f**k off.what bout the 2 coppers who got nicked for fighting at football there not said anything bout that have they bunch of bastards the law stinks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BLUEBIRD TILL I DIE.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:21 pm

The police reckon these are the last couple they want. After whats happened so far in this case i wouldn't tell the police even if I knew them. Not sure if they are Cardiff or Chelsea, but apparently one of the pictures in the echo the lad had a Chelsea hat on; sums up the quality research done by the Jurno.

The media our football club, the politcians, and home office are all focusing in the wrong areas in this case, they should be asking a different set of questions using the word WHY!!!!!!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:47 pm

vince.alm wrote:, they should be asking a different set of questions using the word WHY!!!!!!

I walked out of the ground with some friends and their kids. We literally walked into some Chelsea fans who looked like they were on drugs. A barrier separated us from them. They fancied their chances as they started to climb over the barriers to get to us. Indeed WHY was this allowed to happen.

Fortunately for my friends and myself a few of our lot, fairly big lads like, stepped in front of us.