Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR SEEM TO THINK THEY HAVE FOUND THE AGENT

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:49 pm

according to there board

THE SO-CALLED ‘unauthorised’ agent at the centre of the QPR Alejandro Faurlin furore is believed to be Italian Peppino Tirri.

But far from lacking credentials, the 54-year-old Italian is a registered FIFA agent whose offices are just off Piccadilly Circus and numbers the likes of Luis Figo among his clients.

and someone said that an insider has supposidly informed them that 'there is no case to answer'

is that true??
is that it then??

alot of questions to be answered

Re: QPR SEEM TO THINK THEY HAVE FOUND THE AGENT

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Sounds promising from our point of view tbh.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:16 pm

THE SO-CALLED ‘unauthorised’ agent at the centre of the QPR Alejandro Faurlin furore is believed to be Italian Peppino Tirri.

But far from lacking credentials, the 54-year-old Italian is a registered FIFA agent whose offices are just off Piccadilly Circus and numbers the likes of Luis Figo among his clients.

Chronicle sport has learned Tirri’s name is at the bottom of the FA documents for the Argentine’s registration when he joined Rangers in 2009.

Yesterday, the club and chairman Gianni Paladini were charged with seven counts of breaching FA rules relating to transfer rules and regulations that include third party involvement and payments to an unauthorised agent.

If found guilty the Championship table-toppers could lose points and/or suffer a hefty fine.

But Rs are confident that not only is everything above aboard, their legal team will have the case thrown out before it reaches the hearing stage.

Nothing has been hidden or any document altered, as was the allegation made against West Ham in 2007 during the Carlos Tevez affair it’s understood – and Hoops are mystified that two years after they signed the 24-year-old midfielder, the sport’s domestic authority want to take action now.

"Barristers working for the club have looked at it from top to bottom – and there is no case to answer," said an insider.

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london ... z1GD5NShHE

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Nothing sounds promising to be honest, the FA have found enough evidence to charge your club on 7 accounts. Even though they have found this agent, it proves nothing.

QPR are still up the river without a paddle at the moment.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Sounds promising from our point of view tbh.

if its true stan i dont know but i got it from your board

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:24 pm

The rest of the story (transfer saga) reads:

QPR paid nothing for Alejandro Faurlin when the Argentine midfielder was transferred from Instituto de Cordoba in 2009 – far less than a record £3.5millon fee.

Chronicle Sport has learned from sources both in west London and Argentina the deal was essentially a one-year loan, and a fee was then paid to a group of businessmen to buy out Faurlin’s ‘contract’ and make him unreservedly a Rangers player – it is understood.

Rangers and chairman Gianni Paladini are charged with seven different breaches of FA regulations that could carry a points deduction and/or a fine, not dissimilar to the Carlos Tevez affair that saw West Ham £5.5million out of pocket when they admitted to charges related to the Argentine’s ownership in 2007.

Faurlin has gradually become a fans’ favourite – but controversy has stalked the transfer fee supposedly paid for the 24-year-old.

It has swung back and forwards between £2m and £3.5m – but an Instituto insider reckons the club have yet to see a single peso.

The source said: "The club got nothing – but that’s not uncommon in Argentine football. Quite often businessmen with spare cash invest in a new Maradona – and this looks to be the case here. What was the fee? Who knows?"

QPR were also charged with "using or seeking to pay an unauthorised agent" when the player was signed two years ago.

The FA did not say who the unauthorised agent was, but the governing body considers it a serious offence to deal with anybody who is not licensed under Fifa regulations.

Paladini and the club were also charged with submitting false information in documents lodged with the FA when Faurlin signed an extension to his playing contract last October.

All players' contracts have to be sent to the FA, and it is understood this seventh charge also relates to dealing with an unauthorised agent.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Merlin wrote:The rest of the story (transfer saga) reads:

QPR paid nothing for Alejandro Faurlin when the Argentine midfielder was transferred from Instituto de Cordoba in 2009 – far less than a record £3.5millon fee.

Chronicle Sport has learned from sources both in west London and Argentina the deal was essentially a one-year loan, and a fee was then paid to a group of businessmen to buy out Faurlin’s ‘contract’ and make him unreservedly a Rangers player – it is understood.

Rangers and chairman Gianni Paladini are charged with seven different breaches of FA regulations that could carry a points deduction and/or a fine, not dissimilar to the Carlos Tevez affair that saw West Ham £5.5million out of pocket when they admitted to charges related to the Argentine’s ownership in 2007.

Faurlin has gradually become a fans’ favourite – but controversy has stalked the transfer fee supposedly paid for the 24-year-old.

It has swung back and forwards between £2m and £3.5m – but an Instituto insider reckons the club have yet to see a single peso.

The source said: "The club got nothing – but that’s not uncommon in Argentine football. Quite often businessmen with spare cash invest in a new Maradona – and this looks to be the case here. What was the fee? Who knows?"

QPR were also charged with "using or seeking to pay an unauthorised agent" when the player was signed two years ago.

The FA did not say who the unauthorised agent was, but the governing body considers it a serious offence to deal with anybody who is not licensed under Fifa regulations.

Paladini and the club were also charged with submitting false information in documents lodged with the FA when Faurlin signed an extension to his playing contract last October.

All players' contracts have to be sent to the FA, and it is understood this seventh charge also relates to dealing with an unauthorised agent.

what you recon merlin?

sounding innocent, or are you still undecided? :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:31 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Merlin wrote:The rest of the story (transfer saga) reads:

what you recon merlin?

sounding innocent, or are you still undecided? :lol:

The FA have charged them on 7 accounts of irregular activity towards the rules and regulations on football transfer registration.

They obviously have enough evidence to do be able to charge them (albeit 7 accounts!), so highly unlikely that they are innocent! and they should be dealt with as quickly as possible with the punishment as severe as their actions.

This "our paper work is in order" malarky is a load of bollocks, If that was the case, then the FA wouldn't have dug a hole and found what they found!

I'm sorry but if you break the rules AND cheat, then you deserve whats coming to you. Saying that I still feel for the fans of the club who pump thousands in each season just to watch the game they love, and have a board that can not be trusted.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Merlin wrote:
The FA have charged them on 7 accounts of irregular activity towards the rules and regulations on football transfer registration.

They obviously have enough evidence to do be able to charge them (albeit 7 accounts!), so highly unlikely that they are innocent! and they should be dealt with as quickly as possible with the punishment as severe as their actions.

This "our paper work is in order" malarky is a load of bollocks, If that was the case, then the FA wouldn't have dug a hole and found what they found!

I'm sorry but if you break the rules AND cheat, then you deserve whats coming to you. Saying that I still feel for the fans of the club who pump thousands in each season just to watch the game they love, and have a board that can not be trusted.

According to the QPR messageboard which i have been on today, some people are saying they have had inside info etc that everything is fine and that it was just a cock up by the FA.

obviously i cant comment on there, but it sounds pathetic. We have our unreliable sources on here which odds on are waste of time. Its only Carl and Annis with guarenteed spot on news.

On there board they said that the players agent is the same as bale but some one on there just posted ...

"An interview with Il Sussidiario suggested Peppino Tirri was making a very clear outline of the situation, but he told Calciomercato.it that. "I was speaking as a FIFA agent who is very active in England, but I no longer represent Bale and haven't worked with his agency for months"

Havnt you got to be a FA agent not a FIFA agent?

the fans on there are actualy now happy and are calling the FA dimwits and that there ok etc.

but if this news was genuine wouldnt it be breaking news on sky sports news, BBC etc?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:42 pm

According to Wiki (not the best source in the world) but the only other English transfer he has dealt with was taking Enzo Maresca back to Italy from West Brom.

Anyway, here is the details on the Agent. (which seems to me that he only deals in Spain and Italy prominently)

And is only stated as being registered with the Italian FA ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppino_Tirri#cite_note-8

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Merlin wrote:According to Wiki (not the best source in the world) but the only other English transfer he has dealt with was taking Enzo Maresca back to Italy from West Brom.

Anyway, here is the details on the Agent. (which seems to me that he only deals in Spain and Italy prominently)

interesting.

i was watching sky sports news and they were on about QPR

and the reporter said on there that the FA havnt had an official response from QPR

and mentioned they would either have a fine or points deduction

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:55 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Merlin wrote:According to Wiki (not the best source in the world) but the only other English transfer he has dealt with was taking Enzo Maresca back to Italy from West Brom.

interesting.

i was watching sky sports news and they were on about QPR

and the reporter said on there that the FA havnt had an official response from QPR

and mentioned they would either have a fine or points deduction

You keep repeating what we already knew..... :lol:

Interesting thing is I cant find anything to link him to Faurlin or ownership of his rights. Also here is the Fifa Players Agents list which he is on and his registered company "Victory Sports Ltd" with his contact details!

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/federatio ... ter=t.html

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Merlin wrote:
You keep repeating what we already knew..... :lol:

Interesting thing is I cant find anything to link him to Faurlin or ownership of his rights. Also here is the Fifa Players Agents list which he is on and his registered company "Victory Sports Ltd" with his contact details!

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/federatio ... ter=t.html

I think according to the QPR board that he is on the FA one aswell?

i havnt looked, but according to them he is on there

all sounds abit strange :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:02 pm

He is on the FA's registered Agents list:

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/RulesandRegu ... AgentsList

But that doesnt mean that he is an AUTHORISED agent in these circumstances regarding 3rd party ownership or ownership of player rights.

I guess we will have to wait and see what is said in the near future.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Find name of an agent in Italy who could act as a patsy and help get them off the hook.

Not too difficult.

Let's be honest - Paladini lied his arse off in curt over the blackmail trial, ffs. Anything coming from the QPR end has to be treated with enough salt to keep the roads clear in winter.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:13 pm

nerd wrote:Let's be honest - Paladini lied his arse off in curt over the blackmail trial, ffs. Anything coming from the QPR end has to be treated with enough salt to keep the roads clear in winter.

Unfortunately that is true.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:16 pm

It beggars belief that the FA would make a charge relating to an Agent that is on the official list of Football Agents, I believe that the FA have evidence that another person was used or there was an attempt to use another person who is not a registered agent.

Also this thing about no monies going to the players club, transfer documents include information about what monies are involved in the transfer and where that monies go. If his club didn't get the transfer fee who did?

I believe the FA know and it will all come out in the wash and IMO QPR will be found guilty the only thing up for discussion is what will the penalty be? Fine or Fine and points deduction we all know what Mr Warnocks views are on these sort of matters so he will have no problem with a points deduction, Will He :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:18 pm

It's not unknown for multiple agents to be involved in deals.

Tirri may have been involved as a "clean" agent to use as a facade; whilst others were also involved, getting a piece of the pie.

Until the hearing occurs, the appearance of Tirri's name doesn't change anything.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:27 pm

nerd wrote:It's not unknown for multiple agents to be involved in deals.

Tirri may have been involved as a "clean" agent to use as a facade; whilst others were also involved, getting a piece of the pie.

Until the hearing occurs, the appearance of Tirri's name doesn't change anything.

Maybe the falsifying of the documents was the "innacurate and unimaginable inclusion of said Agent, who was in fact at the time sunning himself on a beach in Marbella somwhere!""

All jokes aside, The conclusion is simple-the 6 MONTH investigation, where the FA could smell a rat, has turned out to be a whole nest of the damn little pests bringing homeall sorts of diseases..... Now they just need to find out how to disinfect the problem!

You cheat - You pay :roll:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:35 pm

I'd not disagree there, Merlin.

Reading up, seems QPR had an incredibly clued up woman who handled all the dealings. She was fired - after 35 years - without a thank you message on their official site.

Paladini took over control of transfer dealings - Paladini, a former agent. Reading an article by a QPR fan somewhere, seems some questionable signings ( player talent wise ) were made after that point.

Given Paladini's history, easily readable, as I said before, I'd be somewhat surprised if this case wasn't actually the tip of the iceberg - maybe just happens to be the most easily provable to the FA?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Just going slightly off topic, why is it really cheating to have foreign 3rd party ownership?

I know the official explanation is something to do with not having any external influence over players, but what about agents and parent clubs if they are on loan? You can't tell me they don't have influence over players.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Merlin wrote:

Maybe the falsifying of the documents was the "innacurate and unimaginable inclusion of said Agent, who was in fact at the time sunning himself on a beach in Marbella somwhere!""

All jokes aside, The conclusion is simple-the 6 MONTH investigation, where the FA could smell a rat, has turned out to be a whole nest of the damn little pests bringing homeall sorts of diseases..... Now they just need to find out how to disinfect the problem!

Merlin do you mean that the FA have been looking into this for the past 6 month?. and that they have collected up other charges aswell to do one big one?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:46 pm

The cheating I was referring to was the falsifying of documents, and intent to use/pay an unregistered player, and also that the club failed to notify the FA of the said agreement, and details on player ownership and the economical rights.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:48 pm

Merlin wrote:The cheating I was referring to was the falsifying of documents, and intent to use/pay an unregistered player, and also that the club failed to notify the FA of the said agreement, and details on player ownership and the economical rights.

i dont know why, but i just cant see how QPR are going to deny this :lol:

its big stuff, i mean if the FA wasnt sure wouldnt they have had a convosation with QPR first discusing faulse documents etc before making it public?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 pm

nerd wrote:I'd not disagree there, Merlin.

Reading up, seems QPR had an incredibly clued up woman who handled all the dealings. She was fired - after 35 years - without a thank you message on their official site.

Paladini took over control of transfer dealings - Paladini, a former agent. Reading an article by a QPR fan somewhere, seems some questionable signings ( player talent wise ) were made after that point.

Given Paladini's history, easily readable, as I said before, I'd be somewhat surprised if this case wasn't actually the tip of the iceberg - maybe just happens to be the most easily provable to the FA?

This is true. Sheila Marson was the club secretary for decades & was treated shabbily by the club & more to the point Paladini. We never had an ounce of trouble when she was taking care of things.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could spit him tbh so its anyone's guess what's gonna happen.

Sit back & wait I think is the only option.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Just going slightly off topic, why is it really cheating to have foreign 3rd party ownership?

I know the official explanation is something to do with not having any external influence over players, but what about agents and parent clubs if they are on loan? You can't tell me they don't have influence over players.

Loans are loans - you play the player, don't own his registration.

Perm deals, it's a question of who control the player and thus the registration - ie Costco owning bothroyd's registration, as an example, being able to sell that registration on, making transfers outside the club - club system, alo meaning said company gets the money rather than the selling club.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:50 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Merlin do you mean that the FA have been looking into this for the past 6 month?. and that they have collected up other charges aswell to do one big one?

I am saying that the FA have been investigating the case for the past 6 months yes, and in that time have acquired enough evidence to charge QPR on 7 cases of failure to adhere to the rules and regulations of the FL.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
nerd wrote:I'd not disagree there, Merlin.

This is true. Sheila Marson was the club secretary for decades & was treated shabbily by the club & more to the point Paladini. We never had an ounce of trouble when she was taking care of things.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could spit him tbh so its anyone's guess what's gonna happen.

Sit back & wait I think is the only option.

Stan, you being a QPR fan have you had any other info off your contacts etc regarding this situation?

and what do you feel the outcome will be if you are found guilty or are you quite certain you will be proven innocent?