Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dai Hunt

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:28 pm

told me he wants to move to the Canton End next season, you have been warned... :ayatollah:

Re: Dai Hunt

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Jazz Cock wrote:told me he wants to move to the Canton End next season, you have been warned... :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

You can DEF HAVE HIM :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WERE THE NINIAN, WERE THE NINIAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jazz Cock wrote:told me he wants to move to the Canton End next season, you have been warned... :ayatollah:

He makes regular visits to see Annis now on a Saturday afternoon to the Ninian! well the flood of people that part like the red sea when he walks through always bee-lines to Annis table anyway!! :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

He makes regular visits to see Annis now on a Saturday afternoon to the Ninian! well the flood of people that part like the red sea when he walks through always bee-lines to Annis table anyway!! :lol:

:lol:

Craig, he really does

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:32 pm

I'm sorry there's no room any more!!! The inn is full!!! :D

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Im off to the family stand :?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:15 pm

At the Scunthorpe game some guy started on him. Bit harsh that like.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:33 pm

maccydee wrote:

Again?

One of our lot on here lost it with him, cant remember the game. Since then Dai has not sat amongst us. Suits me that.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:32 pm

he sits about 5 rows behind me and he honestly doesnt bother me at all. infact i find it really funny that he drives people up the wall. these people really want to take a chill pill cause some of the things they shout at him are pathetic and make themselves look stupid. and to be fair to him HE ALWAYS GETS BEHIND THE TEAM! :ayatollah: p.s. i wont want to be sat next to him though! :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Not far from me, just out of earshot, but he does always seem to have space around him..... lol

Will he have to move anyway next year if we go up. to house away fans?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Again?

One of our lot on here lost it with him, cant remember the game. Since then Dai has not sat amongst us. Suits me that.

Was it the Scunthorpe home game?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:19 pm

great :D talks more sense than baz,skunky and malaga by me every saturday!