Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Judas should have stayed in Cardiff

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:34 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -28302936/

This wouldnt have happened in a civilised City. Unlucky Judas you money grabber.

Re: Judas should have stayed in Cardiff

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Your just ignorant, perhaps you should know something about facts before you slate him with the "judas" remark.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:49 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Your just ignorant, perhaps you should know something about facts before you slate him with the "judas" remark.

I know enough to know he could have stayed but took the money and run. In my view, and after 30+ years of watching city I am entitled to one, he is a judas that couldve stayed and playued in a decent side. Instead he went to a mickey mouse league where the animals that support the clubs trash palyers houses and cars. How long before his Mrs has him away from there?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Joe wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Your just ignorant, perhaps you should know something about facts before you slate him with the "judas" remark.

I know enough to know he could have stayed but took the money and run. In my view, and after 30+ years of watching city I am entitled to one, he is a judas that couldve stayed and playued in a decent side. Instead he went to a mickey mouse league where the animals that support the clubs trash palyers houses and cars. How long before his Mrs has him away from there?

Why is he a Judas for choosing to ply his trade where he wants? Isn't that up to him? Is he the first player to have left a football club then? And do you remember David Cotterill's family's house in Ely getting targeted by some of our fans? What's the difference between the 2? Except that the motive for Joe's house remains unknown the last time I heard (yesterday, so correct me if I'm mistaken)

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Joe wrote:

Then obviously you dont know the full facts but respect you views if you think its correct, as you know there is not one single player at CCFC that is loyal.

I know 100% that JL was in tears by the way he got stitched up at CCFC, mainly by PR who had tied up Joe's contract so much so that there was no room for negotiations. He would still be here if he had his way 100% FACT.

Your right, its a mickey mouse league and a backward step. But Celtic were the only club that offered him a contract at THAT time.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:13 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Joe wrote:

Then obviously you dont know the full facts but respect you views if you think its correct, as you know there is not one single player at CCFC that is loyal.

I know 100% that JL was in tears by the way he got stitched up at CCFC, mainly by PR who had tied up Joe's contract so much so that there was no room for negotiations. He would still be here if he had his way 100% FACT.

Your right, its a mickey mouse league and a backward step. But Celtic were the only club that offered him a contract at THAT time.

Joe, I am a friend of yours but I have to back Richard on this, Joe Ledley was treated terrible by Cardiff, I am not going to go in to it all again, it is in an old thread on here, but Cardiff were a Disgrace in how they treated him in his last season here.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Joe Ledley gave almost 15 years of his life to Cardiff City and gave his all to try and get us promoted. Yes, he may have been well paid for it, but the guy has done nothing wrong by choosing to play elsewhere and I simply can't understand this judas tag. He was out of contract and what we offered wasn't what he wanted - he is perfectly entitled to make that choice.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 pm

I blame JIMMY HILL why Joe isnt at Cardiff ;)

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Your right, its a mickey mouse league and a backward step. But Celtic were the only club that offered him a contract at THAT time.[/quote]

Joe, I am a friend of yours but I have to back Richard on this, Joe Ledley was treated terrible by Cardiff, I am not going to go in to it all again, it is in an old thread on here, but Cardiff were a Disgrace in how they treated him in his last season here.[/quote]

Annis I am not disputing this but we made him what he is today and to go and ply his trade in what is a mickey mouse league is beyond me. this is how they treat opposition players in that league and that City so why anyone would go there is beyond me. Apart from the big pay day of course.

And before anyone thinks its a go at Glasgow too, then its not. My son lives there and I like the City.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:39 pm

If he decides to work somewhere else, why is he a Judas, especially considering we withdrew our contract offer. He had to work somewhere so why does it make a jot of difference to you where he goes?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:44 pm

what a tool.....yes joe im sure if u were offered more money by someone to work and your current employers werent giving anything you,d stay with them cos your loyal...dont be daft you,d be gone like a shot and as for the house trashed well im sure you wouldnt find it funny if it was yours!!!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:46 pm

Joe, I am a friend of yours but I have to back Richard on this, Joe Ledley was treated terrible by Cardiff, I am not going to go in to it all again, it is in an old thread on here, but Cardiff were a Disgrace in how they treated him in his last season here.[/quote]

Annis I am not disputing this but we made him what he is today and to go and ply his trade in what is a mickey mouse league is beyond me. this is how they treat opposition players in that league and that City so why anyone would go there is beyond me. Apart from the big pay day of course.

And before anyone thinks its a go at Glasgow too, then its not. My son lives there and I like the City.[/quote]

Question is is Joe still a "JUDAS".....?

Cotterills parents got their house abused by our fans for the obvious reasons.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:12 pm

A definition for u

Judas

1. One who betrays another under the guise of friendship.

Ergo

Joe Ledley is not a Judas

Hope this helps.

I'd go for a million signing on fee and 25k a year as well. Especially when we offered him feck all
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: