Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: HOW LIKELY IS IT THAT QPR WILL GET DOCKED POINTS?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:I agree he might be putting on a 'brave face' but he's only told me what he knows from someone very very close to source.

I agree the fact we've been charged is worrying. I'm hoping its a clerical error & not something more sinister.

To be honest Paladini was proved to be lying under oath in court during a previous trial so anytime the fella's name comes up I shudder.

I don't know whether to feel confident or not to be honest.

It will be interesting that's one thing I am sure of.

Problem is, you have to look at the overall pattern of the charges and view the "clerical error" defence in that context. Wasn't a long term employee of your club fired so Paladini could take control of transfer dealings?

The pattern of the charges seems to intimate Faurlin was under third party control, unauthorised agent used, club then covered it up with false information. Was it a "clerical error"? Well, given QPR were told to deal with the third party situation by I believe the FA, surely that would be sorted then the paperwork checked till infinity to ensure it was correct? Which would downplay the "clerical error" defence.

With the pattern of the charges, if one is proven, think you'll find all will be proven given the fact they are all interlinked - maybe one or two minor ones dropped / disproven. if it's deemed it was deliberately covered up, then you are totally and utterly fucked. Forget fine, forget points, it would border into instant relegation territory.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have also been told they will prob get a heavy fine.

they should get a point deduction aswell annis

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:47 pm

You do crack me up nerd :lol:

no messing about, straight to the point ;) :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: