Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: How much did Sheffield Utd actually get...

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:11 am

20million. 4m a season for 5 years. Good point that as QPR have gained an advantage by fielding an ineligible player so if they are not docked points and go up we could be due compensation as well as Swansea and Forest etc

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:19 am

neeball wrote:20million. 4m a season for 5 years. Good point that as QPR have gained an advantage by fielding an ineligible player so if they are not docked points and go up we could be due compensation as well as Swansea and Forest etc

I can't see it happening. QPR are adamant they've done nothing wrong with intent and if it's a naive mistake they'll just get a slap on the wrist or a fine. I can't see a points deduction.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:20 am

But they also used an unlicenced agent. Luton were docked 10 points for the same thing in 2008. I'm sure they will have something to say if QPR get a slap on the wrist.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:47 am

West Ham pleaded guilty to the charges, thats how they avoided a points deduction or relegation. QPR are currently denying all charges....

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:51 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... harge.html

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 am

Zabier wrote:
neeball wrote:20million. 4m a season for 5 years. Good point that as QPR have gained an advantage by fielding an ineligible player so if they are not docked points and go up we could be due compensation as well as Swansea and Forest etc

I can't see it happening. QPR are adamant they've done nothing wrong with intent and if it's a naive mistake they'll just get a slap on the wrist or a fine. I can't see a points deduction.

Were westham charged for 7 separate incidents of misconduct!?

And didn't westham plead GUILTY to their charge?

Makes a damn big difference.