Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 pm

1 QPR 73
2 Swansea 66

3 Norwich 63
4 Leeds 63
5 Nott'm Forest 62
6 Cardiff 61

7 Burnley 59 (two games in hand)

I think Burnley will beat Millwall, the Swans will win at Derby, Forest will bounce back and beat Donny/ QPR will do Crystal Palace on their patch, Leeds v Ipswich is a tough one but I can see Leeds doing the job. That puts us firmly under pressure and also highlights how bad the last two games have affected our league position. Norwich don't play till Monday night so even if we win and go back 3rd it could only be short lived. We just need to keep in touch of second and hope Swansea and Norwich drop enough points for us to overtake them. Burnley are going to get amongst it all just to add to our woes.

I can't even contemplate us not wining this one on Sunday guys. I am sure we will win and hopefully Bothroyd can get one to kick start his season. We need him back on form :ayatollah:

Re: This is how the table will look on Sunday morning

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:44 pm

skywalker wrote:1 QPR 73
2 Swansea 66

3 Norwich 63
4 Leeds 63
5 Nott'm Forest 62
6 Cardiff 61

7 Burnley 59 (two games in hand)

I think Burnley will beat Millwall, the Swans will win at Derby, Forest will bounce back and beat Donny/ QPR will do Crystal Palace on their patch, Leeds v Ipswich is a tough one but I can see Leeds doing the job. That puts us firmly under pressure and also highlights how bad the last two games have affected our league position. Norwich don't play till Monday night so even if we win and go back 3rd it could only be short lived. We just need to keep in touch of second and hope Swansea and Norwich drop enough points for us to overtake them. Burnley are going to get amongst it all just to add to our woes.

I can't even contemplate us not wining this one on Sunday guys. I am sure we will win and hopefully Bothroyd can get one to kick start his season. We need him back on form :ayatollah:

note Burnley will have 2 games in hand on everyone else, but NOT on us.

Of course QPR could have 18 points less. :o