Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bothroyd!...If U read this board

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:42 pm

I disagree, a prem club will take a gamble on Jay.
Ive not seen anything in the beast to suggest he is good enough personally. Jay first name on the teamsheet sunday for me

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:46 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I disagree, a prem club will take a gamble on Jay.
Ive not seen anything in the beast to suggest he is good enough personally. Jay first name on the teamsheet sunday for me

The Beast is Def not better than Jay, but Jay is out of form and The BEAST IS RARING TO GO, WHY DID WE BUY HIM ?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:47 pm

The Beast has not been given a chance. Jay at the begining of the season was awsome the Jay now is useless

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

The Beast is Def not better than Jay, but Jay is out of form and The BEAST IS RARING TO GO, WHY DID WE BUY HIM ?

He is better back up than what we had before Annis.
I dont understand why he hasnt been coming on earlier though.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:25 pm

BEASTTTTTTTTT

Some of our fans bury their heads in the sand far too much. What kind of team is it when someone CONSTANTLY underperforms, yet remains a favourite. If I did that in work, I'd have a bollocking. In football, if you do that, then you should be dropped.

No player is too big to be dropped. Reputation or not, talent or not, I'd you're a dead weight then you need to go and come back when you're ready to stop sulking, and play properly.