Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothroyd!...If U read this board

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:19 pm

you're a f*cking wanker since you got the england call mate.

Pull ya finger outta ya hole or you will never get te fabio call again.

Just remeber who got you the call.....you're a f*cking awful waste of a shirt at the most crucial time in the club's history.

hero or zero ...the choice is in ya boots.....f*cking use them will you!!!!

Re: Bothroyd!...If U read this board

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:21 pm

My sentiments exactly, be carefull though, some people on here dont like naughty words :roll:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:My sentiments exactly, be carefull though, some people on here dont like naughty words :roll:

Ah well they can f uck off as well!
Last edited by Johnny Rythmn on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Don't care what anyone says, this post is class. We the fans have tried supporting him back to form, but he's not listening. Time for tough love

Well said Jonathan Rythmn

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Don't care what anyone says, this post is class. We the fans have tried supporting him back to form, but he's not listening. Time for tough love

Jeezus there's a first :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Don't care what anyone says, this post is class. We the fans have tried supporting him back to form, but he's not listening. Time for tough love

Its like stormont ;)

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:30 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Its like stormont ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:36 pm

if he plays with the wrong attitude he is the worst player to have in the team. he has all the qualities to play in the prem but atm it looks like he thinks hes bigger than the club after his call up. i dont see why he is playing with a shit attitude especially when he knows how it feels to miss out on promotion....have a word!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:45 pm

He's had an england call up and he's banging lisa snowden. In fairness things have gone particularly well for JB of late. What he has to realise is why they've gone so well. When things are going well its sometimes easier to find out about them. what seperate's good from better class is where they take it from there. He strikes me as someone who easily sits back and thinks how good he is as opposed to wanting to fight to attain the next level.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 pm

'No excuses this time' Bothroyd, remember? 'No excuses this time'.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:59 pm

He needs to remeber he wouldn't of been picked if they had no major injuries up front needs to walk to walk if he's gonna talk.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 pm

I've not seen or hear anyone try to support him back to form. Not here on at the games either!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:42 pm

its absoloutely shocking considering our squad!
but slagging off our players wont help if anything just gonna make the fan player relationship even worse.
for all we know it could be the injury effecting his performances or just burnt out .

on last nights performance it clearly wasn't happenin for agen for jb, beast should of got half hour at least 30 min, chopra was looking lively and also hasn't whittingham already missed two penalty's for us?.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:you're a f*cking wanker since you got the england call mate.

Just remeber who got you the call.....you're a f*cking awful waste of a shirt at the most crucial time in the club's history.

your language is disgusting ;) :D
also im shocked you and billy are agreeing :|
thirdly could you give us your honest opinion on bothroyd over the last few weeks :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:01 am

porthcawlcasual wrote:He's had an england call up and he's banging lisa snowden. In fairness things have gone particularly well for JB of late. What he has to realise is why they've gone so well. When things are going well its sometimes easier to find out about them. what seperate's good from better class is where they take it from there. He strikes me as someone who easily sits back and thinks how good he is as opposed to wanting to fight to attain the next level.

spot on mate-my boy thinks the sun shines out of his arse but i keep telling him he hasnt got the passion for it.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:35 am

agreed bothroyd needs to get a grip on his day he s one of the best players in this leaue but all the paper talk since his cap has gone to his head,for a man off his size he should stop going to ground so easily

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:45 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:you're a f*cking wanker since you got the england call mate.

Stop sitting on the fence mate, tell him what you really think!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:38 am

Maybe he read this and put another lame ass twitter up like b4 "i love it at cardiff"..."im focussed on this season" crap like last time when he was trying to tout a move away..the guys bambi on ice i dont get him :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:48 am

If he loves Cardiff as much ad he says he does then he would have signed a contract along time ago! Like scott Sinclair I think Bothroyd is assuming he can use Cardiff as a stepping stone to the premier league. But if he doesn't pull his finger out, the shits gonna hit the fan for him (no goals in 5 weeks) he might as well het his head together and pull his weight and help city up to the prem and save him the bother of looking for a new club! He has the potential to become a cult hero here if he only realises how much the fans love him and have backed him! Barnsley for me, should be his last game to prove himself before he gets a session on the bench. I mean why bother buying Parkin if you're gonna use him for 5-10 mins per game when we could use his dog energy to scrap it out starting from here on in!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:29 am

You ,ot are pathetic! Its because of fans like you why the atmosphere is like it as currently down the CCS. Your all a fickle bunch of bastards who thrive on negativity. Get a f*cking grip bothroyd is a city play and deserves our support. If it wasnt for Bothroyds contribution this season we would be outside the play offs! fickle bunch!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:44 am

madmax wrote:You ,ot are pathetic! Its because of fans like you why the atmosphere is like it as currently down the CCS. Your all a fickle bunch of bastards who thrive on negativity. Get a f*cking grip bothroyd is a city play and deserves our support. If it wasnt for Bothroyds contribution this season we would be outside the play offs! fickle bunch!!!

we are all behidng them but when some players arent pulling their weight this far into the season its worrying. we are behind the manager and players but i suppose we all dont want the same hurt and dissapointment as last season!! :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:36 pm

SPOT ON LEWIS im the first to agree that heartache like last season is the last thing we want but lets get behind the team. Come on 10 games left we can do it!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:42 pm

madmax wrote:SPOT ON LEWIS im the first to agree that heartache like last season is the last thing we want but lets get behind the team. Come on 10 games left we can do it!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

exactly mate..think of this....if we got to the play offs again, whether thats the final or not and we lost and didnt back the team enough. we would feel like we are to blame even though the players need to do their part. if we give it everything the players will definately play their part. CMON BOYS :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

I've not seen or hear anyone try to support him back to form. Not here on at the games either!

Its not about loss of form, I don't believe he has ever lost it which i think is why every one is angry about. Its the fact he is damn Lazy and can't be bothered to try and beat a defender when he can just fall over. That is my gripe he has the strength and speed to beat a defender but he will just fall on his arse and try and win a free kick. :evil:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:57 pm

madmax wrote:You ,ot are pathetic! Its because of fans like you why the atmosphere is like it as currently down the CCS. Your all a fickle bunch of bastards who thrive on negativity. Get a f*cking grip bothroyd is a city play and deserves our support. If it wasnt for Bothroyds contribution this season we would be outside the play offs! fickle bunch!!!

Since bothroyd won his England cap he has shown such a lack of passion And drive, almost like he can't be arsed! Whinging and moaning at decisions, falling over like a pansy, lack of shooting, no effort to track back as much as he used to! If he can't be arsed then he needs to hand his shirt to the beast! We need 100% grafters from now on in!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Merlin wrote:

Since bothroyd won his England cap he has shown such a lack of passion And drive, almost like he can't be arsed! Whinging and moaning at decisions, falling over like a pansy, lack of shooting, no effort to track back as much as he used to! If he can't be arsed then he needs to hand his shirt to the beast! We need 100% grafters from now on in!

well said. ive always liked bothroyd as a player but he has this bad attitude which doesnt go down well with a lot of us. his attitude is the sort of thing that i would expect if we were below mid table and underachieving massively. we have a slightly easier run than the teams around us. we have had our hard run for the past 11 games and we have done a lot better than people think. bothroyd needs to wake up and start working his ass off!! :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:37 pm

We definatley need 100% grafters now thats a fact. The run in does favour us but at this stage of the season anybody can beat anybody in the championship. I just hope we can pull it together and put in some good performances over the next couple of games. I genuinly believe if we can pick 6 points up from the next 2 games it will give us a much needed confidence boost, both the players and the fans and we WILL finish 2nd. If you look at norwich and swanseas next 2 games i think both teams will drop at least 2 points. IMO next 2 games 6 points is crucial. Barnsley home and millwall away. come on boys lets av it!!!!!!!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:16 pm

ashccfc wrote:'No excuses this time' Bothroyd, remember? 'No excuses this time'.

Ash, True Words and I hope Jay is reading them, as he is just back to his old ways lazy and thats why he does not play top flight football. DJ Sort him out Please,Can you at least do that job :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:35 pm

If you were Bothroyd and out of contract and likely to leave in the summer would you want to work your ass off when your fans are calling you a tw@t and a c*nt during games?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:If you were Bothroyd and out of contract and likely to leave in the summer would you want to work your ass off when your fans are calling you a tw@t and a c*nt during games?

No he is damn lazy and if that is his attitude they he can leave at the end of the season. Jay is a cracking player when he wants to be arsed but it is his attitude that has constantly let him down and that is why he has been shown the door time and time again. No Prem Club would want him the way he is playing at the moment well maybe Blackpool if they stay up. Sorry but the Beast deserves his chance it might wake Jay up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: