Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FABIO CAPELLO ON BALE

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:17 pm

England manager Fabio Capello believes Tottenham winger Gareth Bale is the best player in the world

He is the only one who can make a difference in the role he plays as he has pace, technique and strength. Those are three qualities it is hard to find in a player who is not a striker

Bale doesn't set out from defence like a full-back. He drives forward and when gets nearer to goal he moves infield and shoots with amazing accuracy

Bale reminds me of Roberto Carlos, who was born a left-back and who matured physically and in terms of tactical awareness. Carlos was an explosive player and the only one who came even close to Bale

GUTTING HE'S WELSH MR CAPELLO :D

Re: FABIO CAPELLO ON BALE

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 pm

glammy74 wrote:England manager Fabio Capello believes Tottenham winger Gareth Bale is the best player in the world

He is the only one who can make a difference in the role he plays as he has pace, technique and strength. Those are three qualities it is hard to find in a player who is not a striker

Bale doesn't set out from defence like a full-back. He drives forward and when gets nearer to goal he moves infield and shoots with amazing accuracy

Bale reminds me of Roberto Carlos, who was born a left-back and who matured physically and in terms of tactical awareness. Carlos was an explosive player and the only one who came even close to Bale

GUTTING HE'S WELSH MR CAPELLO :D

great to hear that off the england manager! gutted for them though :lol:
without being a prick...i wouldnt go as far as saying best player in the world but form wise this season he is definately up there....given a few years of consistancy i cant see why he wont be considered as ONE of the best