Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HE'S GOT HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKET'S

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Dave Jones, Dave Jones !

He's got his hands in his pockets Dave Jones, Dave Jones.

Bumped in to him down Albany Road today .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: HE'S GOT HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKET'S

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:04 pm

brilliant :lol: the jokes yesterday about him wanking in his pocket was comedy gold......cant we all be nice to DJ for 5minuites? :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:14 pm

sad

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Need to f*cking grow up he is the manager of the team that were are all desperate to go up with. Sometimes I get the impression some of our fans dont give a f**k!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:34 am

strictly a joke lads calm down. if your on the forum bus for the away games you will see that we constantly joke around about the DJ situation, hes our manager...i back him 100% this season but everyone will have certain problems with different players and managers. i have a a few minor things against jones but nothing major unless he fails to get us to the prem this season

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:44 am

lewis91 wrote:strictly a joke lads calm down. if your on the forum bus for the away games you will see that we constantly joke around about the DJ situation, hes our manager...i back him 100% this season but everyone will have certain problems with different players and managers. i have a a few minor things against jones but nothing major unless he fails to get us to the prem this season

Lewis - 100% Agree With What You Have Said In Your Post, I Have The Same Opinion About This Thread As You :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:17 am

"Red Nose Dave" :lol:

Epic!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:42 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
lewis91 wrote:strictly a joke lads calm down. if your on the forum bus for the away games you will see that we constantly joke around about the DJ situation, hes our manager...i back him 100% this season but everyone will have certain problems with different players and managers. i have a a few minor things against jones but nothing major unless he fails to get us to the prem this season

Lewis - 100% Agree With What You Have Said In Your Post, I Have The Same Opinion About This Thread As You :ayatollah:

onwards and upwards! cmon city :ayatollah: