Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

super parkin

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:32 pm

dave jones needs to start the beast against barnsley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: its about time he dropped bothroyd as he looks very poor :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: super parkin

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:34 pm

chopper wrote:dave jones needs to start the beast against barnsley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: its about time he dropped bothroyd as he looks very poor :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am starting to wonder why Dave Jones bought if he only wants to play him some games Zero/2 mins/7mins and YET WE ARE LOOSING Hmm.
Trying to work this one out.

DEF SHOULD START v BARNSLEY, other wise he will never be match fit.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:38 pm

i agree with that 100% the last 2 games were crying out for the beast and everybody can see it apart from davey boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Barely enough time to warm up in the few minutes he gets.

Another example of Jones just picking his team and hoping for the best

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:43 pm

dj is to bloody stubborn to start parkin, he its other people being right, & if he starts parkin then he will probablt think the fans have got 1 up on him!! to proud to admit his mistakes!! this could be our downfall if we dont make automatics!!

bothroyd is looking shocking at the moment!!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:45 pm

parkin parkin parkin parkin :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm

if he did play parkin, he wouldn't play to parkins strength,DJ is not tatically clever at all!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Funny thing is when Parkin plays we still try to play nice footy, instead of crossing it into The Beast, we haven't got enough variety!!!!!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:04 pm

What DJ said was that Jay can always score even if he is having a bad game Jay can still score one
I think Dj is right about that, but we cant wait for ever we must get goals so I say let jay start and Jay dont score within 30mins bring the beast on and take Jay off not chops. As chops can get behined a team unlike Jay.