Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we fail to get Promoted, and DJ gets shown the door....

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Who would you want as Manager and why?

Personally, I would have Gus Poyet, kept Brighton top all season, not a lot of money to hand, he looks class, and he would offer us a different style of play, they don't ship many goals, very consistant, he'd be worth a shot at this level...

Re: If we fail to get Promoted, and DJ gets shown the door....

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:Who would you want as Manager and why?

Personally, I would have Gus Poyet, kept Brighton top all season, not a lot of money to hand, he looks class, and he would offer us a different style of play, they don't ship many goals, very consistant, he'd be worth a shot at this level...

Good manager.

I have always liked Ian Holloway/Neil Warnock and Sam Allydyce :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Sean O'Driscoll who has done a great job at Doncaster Rovers getting them to play a great style of football while he has gained experienced in this Division.

We need a fresh approach and I believe he also needs a new challenge.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:38 pm

I would go for Iain Dowie, currently unemployed, he would shake
these players up they would give it all they could for him. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Carduff wrote:I would go for Iain Dowie, currently unemployed, he would shake
these players up they would give it all they could for him. :ayatollah:

Agree there...
sorry to rob your reply mate, where whould you see DJ go after CCFC??

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Cmon we still have 10 games to go and it's only 2 points to 2nd. Think positively :ayatollah:

But as you asked odriscoll an poyet are good managers IMO but then I like DJ sooooo :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:00 pm

whos the manager going to manage, with all the players going back to there clubs, theres only about 7 left :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Chris Hughton, has experiance on taking teams up to the promised land. :)

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Well team as in one and that was with a better squad and bigger wage bill than us.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:13 pm

ninianblue wrote:whos the manager going to manage, with all the players going back to there clubs, theres only about 7 left :lol:

If a new manager doesn't have the ability to bring in loans like DJ has we have no hope. Also a lot of people will be on frees I'm the summer.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:Who would you want as Manager and why?

Good manager.

I have always liked Ian Holloway/Neil Warnock and Sam Allydyce :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You was cracking one out over Darren Ferguson last night Annis :lol: :lol: Someone said Ian Dowie are you serious ? Gus Poyet defo or Chris Hughton :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 pm

peter kay,not a good manager but at least we can all have a laugh :D :D :ayatollah: