Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR..

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:41 pm

have been charged by the FA with 7 breaches of FA regulations regarding the signing and contract of Faurlin. Speculation could lead to a points deduction but I doubt the FA have the balls.

Re: QPR..

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Where did you read that?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:45 pm

it was breaking news on Sky Sports News a few minutes ago....

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Throw the book at them, points deduction, ban him, ban Warncok, play in pink tutu's the lot!!! :D

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Dange wrote:Throw the book at them, points deduction, ban him, ban Warncok, play in pink tutu's the lot!!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:14 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... layer.html

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:18 pm

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... ni-charged?

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0, ... 30,00.html

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:22 pm

wdb2721 wrote:have been charged by the FA with 7 breaches of FA regulations regarding the signing and contract of Faurlin. Speculation could lead to a points deduction but I doubt the FA have the balls.

If this is proved QPR are seriously in the smelly stuff as the sanctions can result in both fines, point deductions and if this was Italy relegation.

Sweaty Betty time at Loftus Road I think. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Where's Stan-Qpr to give us his view. Stan if you read this let us know your thoughts please.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:34 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/8371690/Queens-Park-Rangers-face-points-deduction-after-fielding-ineligible-player.html

:ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:41 pm

This player appeared in 6 games between August 2010 - September 2010 before the FL discovered the 3rd party interest in the player. The FL instructed QPR to buy out the 3rd party interest prior to accepting a new extended contract for the player.

Under FL rules 40.1 this breach makes the player ineligible to play in it's competitions. Under FL rule 40.2 a club WILL be deducted 3 points for every match in which it play an ineligible player - 18 points minimum for QPR if found guilty.

Will Warnock not like that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If the FL fail to apply these rules anyone think any club finishinh within 18 points of QPR may do a Sheffield Utd and take legal action against the FL. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:55 pm

castleblue wrote:This player appeared in 6 games between August 2010 - September 2010 before the FL discovered the 3rd party interest in the player. The FL instructed QPR to buy out the 3rd party interest prior to accepting a new extended contract for the player.

Under FL rules 40.1 this breach makes the player ineligible to play in it's competitions. Under FL rule 40.2 a club WILL be deducted 3 points for every match in which it play an ineligible player - 18 points minimum for QPR if found guilty.

Will Warnock not like that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If the FL fail to apply these rules anyone think any club finishinh within 18 points of QPR may do a Sheffield Utd and take legal action against the FL. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Interesting stuff....Cardiff and Swansea top two then..LOL

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:03 pm

wdb2721 wrote:Where's Stan-Qpr to give us his view. Stan if you read this let us know your thoughts please.

In a nutshell mate.

Very worried. Seems like a lot of charges & with Ecclestone looking to get out ASAP maybe he knows something we don't.

Could only happen to us. Could be the slice of luck you needed. At our fu*king expense!! :evil: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
wdb2721 wrote:Where's Stan-Qpr to give us his view. Stan if you read this let us know your thoughts please.

In a nutshell mate.

Very worried. Seems like a lot of charges & with Ecclestone looking to get out ASAP maybe he knows something we don't.

Could only happen to us. Could be the slice of luck you needed. At our fu*king expense!! :evil: :lol:

In all fairness it would be a disaster should this happen to you after the season you are having, it does look strange how ecclestone is looking to sell when you are on the verge of the prem.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I assume Bernie is selling up as he doesn't want to fund the club in the Prem should we get there as that would be a very expensive operation so wants to cash in now whilst the club shares are at a premium BUT this has just made the picture look very different, sell up before we get shafted by the F.A. !

I agree it would be a travesty & very unfair on the team, management & fans but of course when you have an incompetent prick as chairman you are always susceptible to things like this happening. He has a very shady past & I'm surprised the club has kept him around.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:21 pm

i wounder what the FL would do if this was us?!!!!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:42 pm

splottbluebird wrote:i wounder what the FL would do if this was us?!!!!

relegate us :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

In a nutshell mate.

stan do you believe that QPR will get a sucessful appeal to the FA?

or are you unsure :?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:58 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

In a nutshell mate.

stan do you believe that QPR will get a sucessful appeal to the FA?

or are you unsure :?

Unsure at the moment mate until all the facts become clear.

What worries me is that the F.A. are rarely wrong & must have a fare bit of evidence to charge us with 7 counts. He signed with us over 2 years ago so its a bit strange coming to light with 10 games to go?! Bit of grassing it seems.

If we are found guilty we are right up shit creek, we won't go up, Warnock will leave & their will probably be a riot at our place but hey what can you do but wait & see how it pans out.

Hope your happy though! :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:00 pm

nah mate its horrible to see.

never wish that on anyone

but from our point of view, if that happened it would pay dividins for our promotion race
:ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Not happy for you personally but its dog eat dog out there and we are very hungry

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Just had a text off of a pal who is very close to certain parties at the club & his text was

'Not looking good'

Oh dear.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Stan, how many points would it likely to be?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:12 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Stan, how many points would it likely to be?

i think every city fan would like to know this

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:13 pm

glammy74 wrote:

I tell you, if this happens, then DJ has used all his prayers up ;)

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

I tell you, if this happens, then DJ has used all his prayers up ;)

this really is potentionally massive news for city

Stan-QPR wrote:

In a nutshell mate.

Terrible if QPR aren't allowed to carry on this season and get to the Prem. I'm against all this bookworm malarkey being a points deduction exercise.
If it's proved QPR cheated , then fair enough , BUT if it's an oversight of a stupid rule then let them carry on. On the pitch they deserve to be top , and I really hope we finish second now and get promoted under our own steam rather than as a consequence of some red-tape ....................... Good luck Stan

same old english ,always cheating,,, should be the chant when we play them, at the fortress, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:16 pm

What worries me is that the F.A. are rarely wrong & must have a fare bit of evidence to charge us with 7 counts. He signed with us over 2 years ago so its a bit strange coming to light with 10 games to go?! Bit of grassing it seems.

If we are found guilty we are right up shit creek, we won't go up, Warnock will leave & their will probably be a riot at our place but hey what can you do but wait & see how it pans out.

Hope your happy though! :lol:[/quote]

Reason that this is now coming out is that last October the player signed an extension to his contract, and the league realised that there was a problem so they refered it to the FA as the league rules did not cover what qpr alledgedly did :thumbup:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Wouldn't be ironic if we benefitted from another club having points deducted for a 3rd party agreement, when we have so many players on loan :lol:

I remember AFC Wimbledon being hammered (including a points deduction) a few years ago for playing Jermaine Darlington without getting international clearance after he signed for them on a free after being released by no other than Cardiff City.