Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my view on the team..

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Don't get me wrong i will support the team and never boo but Jay and Bellars should be droped for Parkin and burke let them fight for there place like quinn and heaton did will make them preform better :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: my view on the team..

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Agree with Jay, not about Bellamy.

Bellamy, in this division, does not and has not worked through the middle for a variety of reasons that I won't go into. If Jones was to utilise him in his best position, on the wing, then he would play well. I can't believe the criticism he is getting, whereas some still defend Bothroyd. Bothroyds performances have been disgusting, his comments on twitter about fans have been disgusting, and him diving like a gimp has just been embaressing. No wonder some fans turn on him when he behaves like that.

I want bellamy on wing, burkey on the other, with oli and jet in the middle - if oli is injured, then mcphail

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:10 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Agree with Jay, not about Bellamy.

Bellamy, in this division, does not and has not worked through the middle for a variety of reasons that I won't go into. If Jones was to utilise him in his best position, on the wing, then he would play well. I can't believe the criticism he is getting, whereas some still defend Bothroyd. Bothroyds performances have been disgusting, his comments on twitter about fans have been disgusting, and him diving like a gimp has just been embaressing. No wonder some fans turn on him when he behaves like that.

I want bellamy on wing, burkey on the other, with oli and jet in the middle - if oli is injured, then mcphail
I'd say that's fair read bellamy is allways running but hasn't been his best might be due to being not on the wing last two.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Don't get me wrong i will support the team and never boo but Jay and Bellars should be droped for Parkin and burke let them fight for there place like quinn and heaton did will make them preform better :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jay should def be dropped for Barnsley and the BEAST STARTING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Bellamy played wide second half yesterday and was still very average, he hasnt really hit his top form since he came here although he has had a few good games in others he is non existent

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Bellamy played wide second half yesterday and was still very average, he hasnt really hit his top form since he came here although he has had a few good games in others he is non existent

You're not going to agree with me, but giving a lot of the team performances this season, the fact we had Bellamy in the team has dragged us up. I shudder to think where we would be without him. He has been very talismanic

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:17 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Bellamy played wide second half yesterday and was still very average, he hasnt really hit his top form since he came here although he has had a few good games in others he is non existent

You're not going to agree with me, but giving a lot of the team performances this season, the fact we had Bellamy in the team has dragged us up. I shudder to think where we would be without him. He has been very talismanic

I do kind of agree and just having Bellamy on the pitch means the opposition make extra precautions for him. I just think his own personal form has been pretty average.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:26 pm

That's true but i just think it's only fair in my view that others get ago aswell

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:That's true but i just think it's only fair in my view that others get ago aswell

I definitely agree mate, in terms of Beast and Burkey. I'd just maybe keep bellamy and drop someone else :ayatollah:

Thing people forget with burkey is that no matter what, he always has his speed. Even when a player is in a run of poor form, pace is always dangerous.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:43 pm

i dont think DJ has the bottle to change the system too much....especially this late into the season. but then again, we dont seem to have the same attacking threat as we did at the start of the season, so maybe something has to change... :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:43 pm

What has Jay been saying on TWITTERFACE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What has Jay been saying on TWITTERFACE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Usual rubbish like how we're fickle for not being happy with his performances. Sorry Jay for not being happy with mediocrity :twisted: