Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forest's messageboard

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:40 pm

They seem to be going through a similar run of form to us but has anyone checked their message boards for the same reaction to Billy Davies and are any of the Forest fans calling for his head?

Re: Forest's messageboard

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:42 pm

They haven't got one of the largest, if not the largest wage bill in the division. They haven't given the manager every signing he wants, quite the oppoisite infact.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Every signing he wants? Didnt he want Vaughan, Routledge and Loovens in Jan :o

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:45 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Every signing he wants? Didnt he want Vaughan, Routledge and Loovens in Jan :o

He said at the beginning of the season, he had the squad he wanted that would be more than good enough to win the division. What good would those 3 have done anyway, we have strikers, wingers and defenders. Keinans probably done better than Loovens would have.

Anyway, back to the point.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:47 pm

I dont remember him saying that but he has certainly had the loans he wanted, def didnt get all the players he wanted which is what you said.

I doubt the forest board is anywhere near as bad as the city ones but all football fans have become very fickle over the last few years.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:50 pm

I don't think Loovens would have been any better than Keinan. But, back to the point, Forest were one of the favourites, if not the favourite, to go up so they must be under pressure from their supporters. They have a large, talented squad so that must put them under pressure

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Dave Jones said stuff like that at the beginning of the season regularly. When the wheels came off, only then did he start saying about singing more players in january. I'm sure also at the beginning of the season, he was made aware of the traps of using so much of his budget on massive names like koumas, and any potential lessening of actual transfer fees.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:55 pm

I agree, I think Keinan is a better signing.

I think all fans are getting a bit nervous around this time of season

Forest fans think Davies is a bit of a bottler

"If we get rid of them both now maybe we will still have a chance still.funny how billy was the best manager weve had for years about a month ago now hes messin it up now." - good post from one of em

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:23 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I agree, I think Keinan is a better signing.

I think all fans are getting a bit nervous around this time of season

Forest fans think Davies is a bit of a bottler

"If we get rid of them both now maybe we will still have a chance still.funny how billy was the best manager weve had for years about a month ago now hes messin it up now." - good post from one of em

Crazy the fickleness of some fans. Of all clubs

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Davies is a a jumped arrogant cock who suffers a very bad dose of little man syndrome.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Can we make a rule where Davies can only be referred to as 'Billy Eyebags Davies'?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Or, Billy 'shitfaced little eyebagged c**t' Davies?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 pm

PtB wrote:Davies is a a jumped arrogant cock who suffers a very bad dose of little man syndrome.

I take it he's not on your Xmas card list then?