Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLUEBIRD 16, BELIEVES I DONT LIKE HEARING THE TRUTH ?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Foreverblue wrote
I thought the Majority of Our Fans def did not turn on them and PLEASE NO MORE BLAMING OUR FANS for DJ's Failures.

Bluebird 16 wrote
Again what are you hoping to achive? ' HES A GOOD MANAGER THERS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT ' and i aint blaming our fans its just you dont like hearing the truth and i didnt say all our fans i said a small minority keinan got so much shit it was unbelievable.

Foreverblue wrote
GOOD MANAGER ?
SO WHAT IS THE TRUTH REGARDING DJ, I PROMISE YOU I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR VERSION OF THE TRUTH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BLUEBIRD 16, BELIEVES I DONT LIKE HEARING THE TRUTH ?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:43 pm

' HES A GOOD MANAGER THERS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT '

If fans are questioning him so much, then there is doubt.

More excuses. :twisted:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Good manager??? Highly debatable. Yes, he's had his good moments but some of the things he does are scandalous. Weighing up the good and the bad, and the resources he has had at his disposal you would have to conclude that he is average. A good manager would have taken this team up two years ago!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Napolean was famous for only wanting 'Lucky Generals'
Mr Jones sure aint lucky.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:27 pm

He is a brilliant manager .AS a NEARLY MAN

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:53 pm

There was a time and a place when Dave Jones had us playing some awesome football and had some quality players at the top of their game. He's spotted bargains and brought the best out of players. Football is a fickle game and you're only as good as your present form... times are bad and Jones hasn't delivered this season when he's got everything he's wanted and more!

He's not the worst manager but he's not right for us at the moment. We're stuck with him though so we can only support the lads and hope he gives us promotion.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Jones is a one plan man who is far too set in his ways. There was a time when his style of management was considered Innovative, but that time has now passed and he personally has failed to keep up with modern thinking and tactics.

Instead he tinkers with the problems beset by our hopeless midfield and toothless attack instead of dealing with the route cause and as a result he has been incompetently caught out right in the middle of a promotion campaign with only 10 games to go.

But most frustratingly he is the king of the excuses. He has previously blamed everything from training facilities, flu viruses and fans who post on public message boards. He would do far better if he stopped himself from looking so stupid and instead took responsibility and learnt from his previous mistakes.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Foreverblue wrote
I thought the Majority of Our Fans def did not turn on them and PLEASE NO MORE BLAMING OUR FANS for DJ's Failures.

Bluebird 16 wrote
Again what are you hoping to achive? ' HES A GOOD MANAGER THERS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT ' and i aint blaming our fans its just you dont like hearing the truth and i didnt say all our fans i said a small minority keinan got so much shit it was unbelievable.

Foreverblue wrote
GOOD MANAGER ?
SO WHAT IS THE TRUTH REGARDING DJ, I PROMISE YOU I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR VERSION OF THE TRUTH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, on this point I fully agree. It's NOT the fans fault at all....at least not the ones that follow the team around the country come rain or shine. The 'away boys' could teach to 'home boys' a thing or two about getting behind their team!!

Wasn't there myself last night, as I was in Birmingham on business but sounded to me that all that was missing was a litle luck and composure....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:00 pm

i like DJ...hes a decent manager with a decent record( apart from the 117 games annis keeps mentioning :lol: ) but i dont agree with some of the decisions he makes most games and he fustrates me regarding passion etc. i will continue to support him as he is our manager but from some of the things annis has mentioned on the bus about dave jones and the things he has done behind the scenes i feel he isnt quite the nice guy i thought to believe

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:05 pm

i am backing dave to the hilt, to take us to another division ;)

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Foreverblue wrote

Bluebird 16 wrote

Foreverblue wrote
GOOD MANAGER ?

Annis, on this point I fully agree. It's NOT the fans fault at all....at least not the ones that follow the team around the country come rain or shine. The 'away boys' could teach to 'home boys' a thing or two about getting behind their team!!

Wasn't there myself last night, as I was in Birmingham on business but sounded to me that all that was missing was a litle luck and composure....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sven, Our Fans are Superb away from home and spend fortunes following the City, I cant understand how DJ or any of his followers could slate them :shock:
If the team had played the rest of the game like they did the first 25 mins of the second half, I believe we would of Won or had scored first.